The One That Knows

(Has a bit of gore and blood!)

Y/n's POV:

I was running towards Northeast, my Kasugai Crow, Himari, flying above me.

"Himari, do you have any idea of what demon it is?" I looked up at her, still running.

"Well... It's... A powerful demon... R-Remember when you said you wanted to fight stronger demons to be the best? And after your past... I thought... You could fight stronger demons..."

"Himari, I'm grateful that you remembered, but what does that have to do with this mission? And why were you away for so long?"

"... I... I went to find lord Kagaya and he said that if you defeat this demon, you would be ranked higher, and then you could learn more by fighting more stronger demons... "

"Strong demon, they must have a blood demon art... Ok, are we getting nearer?"

"Yes, Y/n, the town is right over-!"

"AHHH!"

A loud scream rang through my ears, and following my instincts, I ran to the sound, Himari, confused, followed me.

I ran, until I met a small town, then, another ear ringing scream came, this time, sounding like a man's. I closed my eyes, ignoring what Himari said. And focused on the noise.

"N-NO! P-P-PLEASE!"

"Shh... You humans look so delicate when scared... I will savour this..."

I rushed over to the sound, finding a small tent, the cloth being purple, with gold. I pulled them aside, stepping in the tent, but to only see a hooded figure sitting behind a small table with a crystal ball on it.

"Welcome, welcome. Please, come in. And I will read your future , your past, and answer all those questions troubling your little delectable  demon slayer mind..."

"How did you-"

"Come, come, have a seat."

I slowly sat down at the opposite direction of the figure, looking at him face to face.

"W-Who-"

"You... Had a bad past, becoming the damsel in distress made you look at yourself in a different light, you thought that you were helpless, not powerful enough... And your mentor... *Chuckles* Are you even a human? Or are you a demon in disguise?"

The man teased me, feeling it's presence made me feel... Uneasy...

"And you have someone on your mind... A loved one perhaps?..."

"We do NOT go there, ok?" I glared at him, he must be a demon...

"I will do what the gods say, your loved one... He's a demon... Am I right?... Flaming hair... Unique personality... Blood Demon art is controling fire..."

"You-!"

"And for your question, you wonder why your mother died so suddenly, and no one told you the reason... Do you want to know how your mother died?..."

He asked me, hesitating, I slowly nodded.

"Because of you."

"I'm sorry- what?"

"You were the reason your mother died, when you hit your elbow into her stomach, your own powers killed her."

"No, she was sick!" I told him.

"It doesn't look like it~"

"She died because!... Because..."

"See? Why believe me when you don't even know the truth..."

"I... I..."

Tears swelled up in my eyes, I was never this emotional when talking about her. I knew that was the real reason... But I made myself believe it was fake... I dislike my sudden mood swings...

"And your future... Is not yet known... But there is a high possibility that you will be..."

My head shot up, and the hooded figure pounced on me.

"EATEN!"

I narrowly dodged the attack, and ran out of the tent. I looked at the sky.

"Tch, night..." I wiped away the tears.

Then, the tent behind me exploded, making the people around yell and run in fear. The figure took a step in front, his hood fell. Showing a man with black hair, electric blue eyes, wearing a black and dark blue yukata. His left eye had words, I squinted my eyes, 'Lower rank 2' was on it.

"Lower rank?..." I muttered out.

Is he one of the Twelve Kizuki?

"Girl, I am warning you, no more movement, or I will eat them instead." The demon looked at the horrified people, and then glared at me.

"Over my dead body." I growled.

"Do you know who I am? I am the lower moon 2 of the Twelve Kizuki! You are just another worthless demon."

"Ding-Ding! You got that correct, how did you know I was a demon?" I said sarcastically.

"I have my ways... You know that I have a blood demon art, right? I specialise in making potions..."

"Potions? What's that have to do with thissss-!"

Lava came out of the demons mouth, shooting at me while I jumped high to dodge it.

"I could only make four... The first was to tell your past, future, everything to make you lose your guard, too bad it didn't work that much. The second one was to shoot lava. The third... Was to control shadows."

The shadows around me turned into a blob shape, snickering at me. I stared blankly at him as my shadow clones defeated them in a flash.

"Your shadow controlling needs... Well... A bit more work..." I smirked, while he growled.

"And... What's your last one? Before I kill you."

"The fourth, was that I had eight lives. Killing me will be difficult..."

*Shing!*

I sliced his head off, not using a single breathing style. I turned behind, and his head got back within a second.

"Alright, cutting it off the first few times will be easy, my breathing style will be on the last few..."

I took a deep breath, exhaled, and purple fire came out of my mouth, I flinched, but didn't feel anything.

"Do not test my power girl-!"

*Shing!*

I sliced his head off again, he exhaled loudly, glaring at me. I went and cut his head off easily for the few times while telling the passerbys to escape.

*Shing!*

Third time, I ran as fast as I could to cut it off.

*Shing!*

Fourth time, used my shadow clones to distract him while I cut his head off from behind.

*Shing!*

Fifth time-!

*Scratch... *

I looked at him in horror, and gently touched my cheek.

"Blood..." I smirked.

"Finally, things are getting exciting."

A/n Read!- should I continue in this chapter or just make a new one for fighting? Nvm I'll make another. (Sorry that is so short!)

Have a good day/night!!