The Demon Itself

No one's POV:

A girl was running through the forest, she was quick, but why?

"Why's the village so far Himari?" The girl called out, looking at the crow flying above her.

"Y/n, peoples life are at stake, you can't just complain because the place is far."

"Since when were you so smart?" Y/n stopped in front of an opening.

"This is the village right?"

"The one where you are supposed to go? No- OF COURSE IT IS!" The girl flinched at the loud noise.

"Ok ok! Enhanced hearing remember?"

The bird scoffed and flew away,

"Himari..." The girl whined.

"Let's just get this over with..." The girl walked in the village.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I walked around the village, listening carefully for any unusual noises.

Then I heard it.

"You three have the stench of rotten oil. It's extremely unbearable. How many people have you killed?"

I ran to the scene, a demon was cornered by Tanjiro. And he, was protecting a girl... I do remember he said that he had a sister... Is she?

I ran to help her, her forehead was bleeding, the demon probably scratched her. I wonder if I can make shadow bandages.

I summoned a black bandage, close enough. And started wrapping her head, she was hesitant, but she knew I had no bad intentions. After wrapping her head, I turned to Tanjiro and the demon.

"Tell me what you know about Muzan Kibutsuji. Tell me everything."

The demon froze, it was scared, it began shaking it's head.

"Tell me!" Tanjiro pointed his blade at it. Still, it shook it's head countless times, like it was scared of telling, it was trembling.

Muzan Kibutsuji... Huh...

"I can't... I can't tell you..."

"I can't tell you, I can't! I can't." It tried to stand up, but couldn't, poor thing, it's arms were chopped off.

"I can't tell you!" The arms regrew, and it pounced on Tanjiro, I quickly got in front of him and cut off the demons head.

"Y/n!?" Tanjiro yelled out.

"Tanjiro! It's so nice to see you again! The crow told me to come here, saying that I needed to help another demon slayer which I'm guessing is you. Turns out you already finished the job." I shrugged.
_______________________________________

No one's POV:

"Tanjiro! It's so nice to see you again! The crow told me to come here, saying that I needed to help another demon slayer which I'm guessing is you. Turns out you already finished the job." The girl shrugged, Tanjiro looked at his sister, she was sitting against the stone wall, her wound already covered with a black bandage.

"You... Helped her didn't you y/n?" Tanjiro turned to her.

"Yeah, she was injured so I figured I would help her, she's Nezuko, your sister, right?"

The boy silently nodded, and knelt down to Nezuko's level.

"She's sleeping...She has stopped bleeding. Is she sleeping to recover? I'm sorry, but you have to wait a little longer. I promise I'll turn you back into a human." Tanjiro told her, and put Nezuko back into her box.