Heheheha (Extra!)

Not a chapter btw!

Anyways, I've been wondering how did you guys see y/n, and what did Muzan mean by y/n having an unusual eye color???

That is why, I made this chapter to keep up on the little easter eggs I've put around the very few chapters. :D

So, when y/n was doing the final selection, that hand demon broke the necklace that Macaque gave her, correct? And I put a *shing* or a *crack* of whateva that is there, meaning that something cut through one of y/n's eye. So basically, y/n and the necklace is somehow connected, so when the necklace broke, y/n's eye also changed color.

Am I making sense? I don't think I am making sense, nvm.

Here's my view of y/n! Not confirmed tho.

This is y/n fighting in her kimono! The kimono that Tanjiro gave her

This is y/n fighting in her kimono! The kimono that Tanjiro gave her. (you can see how her eye colors are different, the one with more purple is the broken one) she can still see in both eyes tho.

Yes, I used gacha life 2 to make this. You r prob gonna think like "Why is this creator still using gacha life? Isn't that for kids?"

Yes, but Idk where else to make my own oc of y/n, so ima use this.

Pls tell me your vision of your y/n!

Have a good day/night!

Got a new one!!

Soo... I was fiddling in gl2 and I thought of 'hey, how abt I make a monkey mode y/n?' and here it is.

I forgot that y/n's demon form was a monkey... Nvm, let's pretend that y/n's demon form doesn't have the red thing in the face and her actual