One Of The 'Twelve Kizuki'

No one's POV:

Two demons stood in front of the house.

"It's just like you said, Yahaba. A house suddenly appeared from this empty space." The girl demon/Temari Demon laughed.

"It seems that they used Blood Demon Arts that can hide entities. Plus, two demon slayers are actually with the demons. What's going on?" The Arrow demon chuckled.

"This is going to be fun." The Temari Demon giggled.

"By the way, Susamaru."

"Hmm?"

"Should I say that you're immature or you don't use your brain? It's so dirty. My kimono got dirty because of the dust. Tch..."

"You're so noisy. Thanks to my handball, we found them, so stop complaining. I can have fun to the fullest!" The demon threw both of her handballs, aiming at the house again.

"You created a mess again." The Arrow demon looked at her in disgust.

"Stop being uptight. Your kimono isn't dirty at all. Anyway..." Her handballs came back to her, and aimed it again in the hole of the house.

"We found them."
_______________________________________

'Handball? She threw the handball
and turned the house into this state.' Tanjiro thought.

'Is that woman Kibutsuji's subordinate?' Yushiro wondered.

'Two demons at once? What am I going to do?...' Y/n panicked, her shadow clones trying to calm her down. While the demons handballs were flying around in the broken house.

"Macaque if you were here... You would've made some puns about it, or you would've gave me some life meaning advice..." She looked at the demons.

"Macaque... Macaque... That's it!" Y/n looked around, Tamayo holding Yushiro's headless body. Tanjiro holding his sword, Nezuko behind him. Then, y/n did something, something only Macaque or Wu Kong would do.

She got out of her shadow, and transformed into a black cat.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro yelled out.

The demons handballs flew back to her hands.

"The demon slayer wearing hanafuda earrings must be you, right? Where's the other one with the unusual eye color?" She asked him.

Y/n, the black cat, walked towards the demons.

"Eh? A cat? What are you doing here, you're going to be a disturbance in our work."

"Well, you know what we do to disturbances?"

"Wait! It's not a cat-!"

"Too late!"

The demon threw one of her handballs at y/n. Then, very quickly, a dark purple fire surroundes the cat, leaving everyone in confusion. As the ball gets closer and closer to the fire, it dies down, and a girl rose, holding her staff. She holds it in front of her, blocking the handballs attack.

"What!? Why is the staff not breaking?"

"Fun, right? Killing helpless teenagers." Y/n spoke, smiling as her staff returns to her side, the handball flying back to the demon.

"You... Are the demon slayer with the unusual eye color, correct?"

"Yes, I am, not just that, I'm a demon too."