The Beginning Of A Warrior

We all know the tale of The Lady Bone Demon, correct? How she took over the world. And the Monkie kid with his friends defeating her, oh sorry, wrong tale. This is a different version.

There was one when The Six Eared Macaque had a successor, Y/n l/n. Then at the final fight, The Lady Bone Demon possessed y/n, taking down Sun Wu Kong, Macaque, and the Monkie kid himself along with his friends. When y/n broke through the spell, she had to fight with The Lady Bone Demon alone. Blinded by fury, y/n defeated the demon, the demon where even Sun Wu Kong couldn't handle. Y/n looked at the dead bodies of her friends, Wu Kong and her Mentor missing, along with an immortal named Jing Lei. That's where y/n made a promise to her non-related brother, Mk, the Monkie kid. That she would be the most powerful person in the whole universe, so that no one, could control her again. Mk was the hero in their story, and y/n was their warrior. Their Hero died, but their warrior survived.

What happened to the warrior after the fight?
TW! Has swear words and some gore!

No one's POV:

A black crow was flying above a market, and dived down into the crowd. It sat in front of a fruit stall with an old lady running it.

"Hello dear, came to visit me again? It's like you've grown affectionate to me." The woman smiled at the crow while it chirped happily, the crows attention turned towards the fruits that the old lady sold. The lady, understanding what it wanted, went and prepared a small bowl with a ton of small berries for the crow.

"You must be hungry after all that flying around, here, eat." The lady slowly shoved the fruit bowl in font of the crow. The crow bowed and happily ate the fruits.

After a while, the crow finished eating and flew away into the blue sky once again. The old lady waving her hand as a sort of goodbye.
_______________________________________

The crow landed in the now nighttime forest, then the crow was lit up with a dark purple fire, when the fire died down, the crow turned into a h/c haired girl wearing a black and purple kimono. The girl sighed and opened her eyes.

"Look at my hair, I've been shifting into a crow for so long my hair's turning black." Her hands lifted up some of her hair, it was a tint of black at the bottom fading into h/c.

"Would black hair look good on me anyways?" The girl wondered.

"Might be" She shrugged.

"Let's just not turn into a bear, that thought still haunts me..." She shuddered.

Suddenly, a large scream rang in the quiet forest, making the girl slightly shocked.

"Hmm? What's that?... I kind of want to check it out..." She peeked towards the direction of where the sound came from.

"Then let's go!" The girl shifted into a bird again and flew away.
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I flew towards the direction of the sound, and landed at a tree nearby. I saw a boy running away screaming from a... Is that a demon?...

"WHAT!? NO! GO AWAY! WHY DID I BECOME A DEMON SLAYER IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" The boy cried out, still running away.

I shifted back to my body, "He looks like he needs help..." I muttered out, at first I wanted to ignore it and go away, but then I remembered. Mk...

"Alright, I'll help him... for you."

I stretched my hands, started using glamour, and followed the boy by jumping on top of the trees.
_______________________________________

"NO! DON'T KILL ME! PLEASE!"