Wdym I'm Taking My Mission Alone!?

No one's POV:
(Current time, flashback ended.)

"Tanjiro, wasn't that guy from the final selection?" Y/n asked him.

Then, a brown sparrow flew onto Tanjiro's palm, it began chirping, trying to explain what had happened, and somehow Tanjiro understood, y/n, a bit.

"I see now." Tanjiro nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way." Y/n smiled at the bird, and it's face lit up in happiness.
_______________________________________

"Can you please do it? Can you marry me? I'm begging you!" The man went on his knees, pulling the woman's kimono.

"Keep it down! Your voice is hard to listen, not to mention your awful begging." Y/n looked at him, now using glamour, covered her ears. Making the guy look at her in awe, then Tanjiro stepped in front of her.

"What are you doing in the middle of the road? You know she's not willing. Don't disturb the sparrows!" Tanjiro pulled the guys haori, making him stand up.

"You're from the Final Selection." The man looked at him.

"There's no one like you in my circle, so I don't know you!"

"Wait, Tanjiro." Tanjiro stopped glaring at the guy, and looked at y/n.

"He's right, we did meet him at the Final Selection before, remember that guy who kept saying that he would die and stuff?"

"It's settled. You may go home now." Tanjiro quickly let go of the man's haori, and went up to the lady.

"Yes, thank you very much." The lady bowed.

"You should've stayed out of this! She wanted to marry me because she liked me!" The yellow haired guy shouted.

*Smack!*

"That hurts. Stop slapping me, it hurts!" The man curled up into a ball, while the lady was still slapping him non-stop.

"Ouch..." Y/n cringed at the scene, and Tanjiro quickly held the woman back.

"Calm down!" Tanjiro told her.

"Since when did I like you? I only saw you crouching on the road looking unwell, so I came to ask if you were all right!"

"You talked to me because you were worried, not because you liked me?" The guy, now eyes filled with tears, looked at the woman.

"I'm already arranged with someone else, you know? So I can't possibly be with you. I suppose you're all right, aren't you? Goodbye!"

The woman broke free of Tanjiro's grasp, and began walking away.

"NOO!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUTT IN!?" The guy looked at the two.

"Just give it up, she wasn't Interested in you anyways." Y/n shrugged.

"Wait..."

"What?" Y/n looked at him, and he looked at her in awe.

"You're a girl too..."

"So?"

"CAN YOU MARRY ME!? I'M ABOUT TO DIE IN MY NEXT TASK! I'M EXTREMELY WEAK! PLEASE! MARRY ME! DO DON'T WANT TO DIE ALONE!"

"No thanks." Y/n put her hand up.

"B-B-BUT-!"

"But what? I've already made up my mind."

Y/n looked at the guy, who sighed sadly, y/n felt a bit sad for the guy.

"Fine... Look, no one is going to marry you just like that." She crouched down, putting her hand on his shoulder.