Thank You.

Muichiro Tokito woke up as the sun began to rise. Yawning, he stretched and say up straight on the hospital bed that Shinobu provided for him.

"Where am I?? What happened to me...?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

'Oh... I forgot...' He sighed heavily, then laid back on the bed.

'I see you as my cousin, a relative, a close friend, and as a brother.'

"Huh?..." Muichiro hummed, genuinely confused about where that voice came from.

'I understand that you're not comfortable with this friendship, and I won't force you to do this anymore. Sorry...'

"??????????" Visable confusion was all over his face.

"What the f-"

"TOKITO-SAN!"

Muichiro winced at the sound, turning his head to the left to see one of the Butterfly triplets standing at the door, worry all over her face.

"Oh."

'Muichiro-kun... You have to be nicer to them...'

"...Hi..?" Muichiro tilted his head to the side.

"Eep!" The girl squeaked, tensing up.

"Kiyo! What's wrong?"

Aoi walked in, looking at her, before turning to look at Muichiro..

"Oh! You're awake! Here, drink this!"

Out of nowhere, Aoi pulled out a cup of tea. Pushing it in Muichiro's hands for him to drink.

"... Thank you..." He mumbled.

Taking a small sniff of the tea, he scrunched his nose.

"Can I don't drink it...?" Muichiro asked, pointing at the medical tea.

Aoi shook her head, "No, you can't. You have severe injuries, and the tea will help you heal faster."

He sighed, looking around, trying to find a way to escape from this horrible punishment.

A girl, with h/c hair walked by, her hair up in a ponytail (or any hairstyle you want! Just not to extra!) as she talked and laughed with a red haired boy.

"My blood was on its body, and within a second, it was on fire!" She exclaimed, moving her hands to make it seem more dramatic.

"Woah!!! It's like Nezuko's Blood Demon Art! But hers explode and turn into pink fire, and it doesn't affect humans... Maybe yours won't affect humans too!" The boy said, the girl nodded in agreement.

"Hey, you think Nezuko would be up to teach me?" She wondered.

'Ne... Zu... Ko?... The name feels familiar...' Muichiro thought.

"Nezuko's a demon." The boy deadpanned, giving the girl a tired look.

"Hey... Isn't that Tokito-san?" The boy said, pointing at him.

"Oh..." The girl said, looking at Muichiro with a sad expression.

"Come on!" The boy said, pulling the girl by the wrist.

"Hi, Tokito-san! How have you been? Are you eating well?" Tanjiro rants, and Aoi stops him.

"Calm down! He just woke up!" She hissed, before leaving the room with Kiyo.

"Tokito-san. Are you alright?" The girl asks him, worry all over her face.

'She looks... Familiar?...' He thought.

"Y/n, why are you calling him 'Tokito-san'? Isn't he your cousin?"

'Oh.'

"We talked a bit about it, but I don't really think he wants me to call him Muichiro-kun." Y/n smiles.

"I don't mind..." Muichiro pouts.

'Huh? My body reacted before I could think.'

"Really? Muichiro-kun?" Y/n says, giving him a suspicious look.

Muichiro nods.

"Alright. What's its name?" Y/n questions the two, raising up a small sleeping Kumo in her hands.

"Uh... Y/n nee-san... You didn't tell me....?" Tanjiro says.

"Guess!" She said, now looking at Muichiro.

"Why are you doing this?..." Muichiro says, he isn't that annoyed now that she's around, wonder why...

"Because I want you to know us better, Muichiro-kun." She smiled at him.

"Since you weren't so comfortable with our friendship going so fast, I think it's best that we start again." She explained.

"I... Don't mind..?" Muichiro mumbled, trying to choose his words correctly.

"Huh?"

"I like talking to you, I like you to protect me. I like having you as a cousin, a sister." He says.

Y/n's touched, like really touched. Almost at the verge of tears TOUCHED.

"*sniff* T-Thanks... Muichiro-kun." She said, hugging him.

"So... Do you forgive me?..."

"Why? I was never angry at you." The girl said, pulling away to look at him.

"Never mind." He shook his head.

"Thank you anyways."

"Aww!!!" Tanjiro exclaims, pulling the two of them into a group hug.

Y/n laughing as Muichiro glared at Tanjiro, and Tanjiro being the ball of sunshine he is, is blissfully unaware.

A little filler chapter for yall! It's short, like rly short, ik. I kinda... Don't have any motivation rn?... Anyways! I have a book 3 in my drafts right now, since I have the motivation to write it, I'll work on that first. Dw, I have the plot set and planned for this book :).

Bye bye!!👋👋