The One That Broke Through

Y/n's POV:

"What's going on here?"

"There... There's blood!"

The passerbys whispered around.

"Stop!" Tanjiro yelled out, pulling out a small piece of blue cloth and rolled it into a ball, pinning the demon onto the ground, the ball of cloth in its mouth.

"Ma'am, you're in great danger. Wrap your wound with cloth and hold it tight!" Tanjiro told the woman and two men came to help her, I stood there in shock, what am I supposed to do?

Maybe some magic? Could Macaque paralyse people by doing some fancy handwork? I can't kill it... Not with this much people...

"Harder! Hold it harder. Bind the cloth with a rope." I told them, doing it myself.

"There, just don't touch it anymore, a low level demon shouldn't be able to make others one too." I muttered the last part.

Tanjiro was looking at Muzan, he was walking away, and the demon was still struggling to move.

Sh*t... Tanjiro can't move because of the demon, but I can't go by myself, Muzan's the demon king...

"Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go, I'll never let you off the hook!" Tanjiro yelled out.

"You know who you are! Even if you are a human in disguise! We will kill you if it's the last thing we do!"

"I'll pursue you to the depth of hell
and I'll cut off your head with my sword!"

"We will never forgive you!... You... You b*st*rd!" I ran to Tanjiro, and covered the demons mouth, shoving the ball of cloth deeper into his throat.

"Be quiet or else I'll rip out your teeth one by one..." I glared at it.

"Tanjiro, go! Go find Muzan!"

"I can't y/n, he's to far."

"Hey! What are you up to?"  Three man came into view, the passerbys probably called officers to help with the situation.

"Are they drunk?"

"Hey, kid. Get off that man. And you, stop holding it's mouth."

Me? He's going to eat so much people if me and Tanjiro let go of him.

"No. Get me some fetters, please. I beg you!" Tanjiro pleaded them.

"That's enough. Get up." One of the officers pulled me up by my haori, I tried to resist but slowly stood up, my haori is going to rip if I don't stand anyways. Then the officer tugged my haori again, this time stronger.

*Rip... *

I stood frozen, my haori ripped... The only thing that reminded of my past, ripped, broken.

"Sir, I recommend you to let go of my haori before I do something I will regret." I told him, looking down at the floor, trying to calm down.

"..." Nothing.

"Sir, please let go of my haori." I told him again, but he was yelling at Tanjiro.

"Ok that's it!" I summoned some sort of shadow chains from the shadows, and used it to chain the three officers hands to the ground, the man losing it's grasp on my haori. Just then, some sort of flower pattern aroma surrounded us. I punched the guy in the face and ran to Tanjiro's side, a woman walked closer to us, a boy stood beside her.

"You still call someone a human even if he has turned into a demon, and you will do your best to save him. So let me give you a helping hand."  The woman spoke up, her voice was calming, and she healed the bleeding scratch marks on her hand within a second.