Part 14

Gelan had never seen Wei so angry in his whole life, and this worried her, but she continued to talk to him.

"Do you know where they are now?" she asked.

"Park, school, library, shops." He didn't know this area, so he was only saying what he could see. Maybe that would change if they passed something he recognised and he kept watching.

Da Qing arrived at Yunlan's house and it looked normal, the door was locked and hadn't been tampered with, so he went down towards the garage under the house to have a quick look and he heard his name being called. The newbie was lying in the corner with a bullet wound in his abdomen which was losing blood too fast.

"They want Shen Wei,..." and he stopped talking.

Da Qing even although he was still young, he knew death when he saw it and didn't panic, he phoned Lin Jing and explained. He was told to stay there until the forensic team arrived and not touch anything, preserve the area. Lin Jing called Gelan to tell her that they were on their way to the hospital for Shen Wei and wanted to know why, but apart from money, she couldn't think of any other reason.

The guards arrived dressed as doctors and started evacuating the ward, moving all the patients out to another floor above them and changed back to black suits as they waited in Shen Wei's room while Gelan was still speaking to Wei.

"Can you see where they are now Wei?" She asked him.

"Yes, outside the hospital, they are bringing Yunlan in as an emergency and the staff are not safe."

"How is Yunlan, is he alright?" Gelan asked.

"Yes, he's fine, but they will pay for their crimes."

Gelan picked up on his tone and asked about what crimes he meant.

"They shot and killed Guo Ying and shot Bo, he's badly injured but alive in the car at the front of the hospital."

Gelan glanced over at Yezun who had gone a bit pale with anger, and she issued orders for them.

"Guards, stay here and protect Shen Wei, I will organise some help for Bo."

Gelan phoned down to the entrance of the hospital hoping that someone would be able to answer but it rang for a long time before it was picked up, and she asked about the situation. Three men had entered with Yunlan claiming that he was an emergency and left quickly to avoid being discovered by the security cameras, taking him away in a wheelchair. Gelan explained about the driver outside who needed treatment and told them to remove everyone else at the entrance, to safe areas, and disable the car engine. Security was dealing with the situation.

"Wei can you see them?" she asked as the guards watched and listened, beginning to understand why their patient was so valuable.

"Yes, they are outside the ward doors, with Yunlan." He said as a small tear escaped from one of his eyes.