Chapter 4: She's a Witch!

Miranda's POV

You cautiously follow Misty back into her bedroom, you swear to the black gods, that latter was going to kill you one day. In the end you just ended up teleporting to the top. Misty chuckled and walked over to her desk where a number of disturbing drawings were plastered on the surface. She moved them to reveal a book. It looked old and worn down, the wooden cover had some sort of crest on it. An owl in the middle, its wings and talons spread outwards. There were many kinds of leaves and flowers circling around it. Strange looking symbols decorated the cornners of the cover as you moved a bit closer.

"This is my spell book." Misty speaks in a soft voice, "I'd advise that you never use this unless you can speak perfect Latin, speak the wrong words or mispronounce them, well, then things could get ugly." she warns

She turns to you and looks into your eyes. You had to admit that her purple eyes looked beautiful. They were full of life as they sparkled and danced. You continued to look down at her, it was always amusing to look down at others, your 6 foot height gave you advantage when it came to Misty's height.

"Now." Misty stuttered, breaking out of your trance, "If you can tell me how to prove that I'm a witch, and I do it, will you believe me?" she asked

You thought for a moment. And sighed before nodding your head.

"If you're really a witch I would only assume that you had contact with the demons of hell, so summon one."

Of course this was impossible task no-

"Okay."

You blinked, surprised for a moment, before regaining your composure. Misty flipped open her book to a seemingly random spell before she picked it up and opened the circular window above her desk. To your surprise she began to climb onto her desk and out the window.

"What do you think you're doing?!" you asked, surprised

She just looked back at you with a puzzled look on her face. Then it slowly turned into an amused smile.

"Showing you what hell looks like." she simply said, a smirk beginning to form, "If you can keep up that is."

Before you realized what was happening Misty threw her book up into the air before jumping off the roof, but she didn't fall. She flew. Transforming into a beautiful snow white owl she grabbed the book with her talons before beginning to fly away. After getting over the shock you quickly transform yourself into a crow, quickly flying after her.

Misty's POV

What have you gotten yourself into this time? That was a question you had asked often but, that's never stopped you had it. Nope. As you zip through the forest trees, feeling the cool spring air in your wings you fly until you get to the pentagram that you had made when you first came here. You descend to the ground and once you are close enough you drop the book and revert back to your original form.

You look behind you just in time to see a crow flying fast towards you, only for it to land next to you and transform back into Mother Miranda. You rubbed your temples before picking up your book and returning to the spell before.

"You're really going to summon a demon." Amusement was laced into her voice like silk as she looked down at you, a smirk on her face.

No. "Yes."

While technically you weren't summoning one, no that would most likely end the world, but you could still show her one. Natural demons were everywhere in the world. Forest demons, water demons, even demons that live in villages, towns, and cities. You flip to a page in your spell book before sitting criss crossed on the ground. Miranda backed up a bit, which was wise of her, before stopping a little ways away.