(hb+hh+cc)a meeting in the room

summary: barbie talks to blitz and alastor about angela, they are getting nervous and more suspicious about the new generation.

blitz: hey barbie, so is there a reason why you called me and Alastor into your room? No offense but you sounded pretty nervous over your message and I was wondering if something bad happened, you can always tell me if something bad happened, but I have a feeling it's more serious since alastor is here.

alastor: I have to admit I am curious about why I'm here.

barbie: It's about Angela.

alastor: The new sin of envy? Is something wrong?

barbie: I have been washing her for a while and there's something wrong with her, I just have a feeling she isn't telling us everything about her, I know that sounds creepy but just hear me out, The way she knows about survival, The fact that she will eat a dead body and even rats, Just to survive until we found them, And it's kind of creepy that she knows so much about her husband, Ever since they were in college.

blitz: And how is that pretty creepy because they have known each other for a long time.

barbie: It's because I overheard her talking to herself about the first time she ever saw him undress.

alastor: ok, and?

barbie: She said the how he didn't even know that she was watching him, I'm guessing she put a camera in his dorm room, which is pretty creepy and surprising since they are different genders, I was sure that they were being separate buildings or different dorm hallways, So how did she manage to get the camera in there?

blitz: Okay now that it's just plain old creepy.

barbie: says the person who stalks his own employees.

blitz: touche.

alastor: Can we go back to the topic?

barbie: right, We almost went fully off topic there for a moment but my point is that there was something going on with Angela, I just can't put my finger on it, She even said she had military training but she never told us why she took it, It doesn't seem like she ever fought in a war before, So why would she need military training?

alastor: i'm as confused as you are.

blitz: so what we can do?

barbie: we wait.

alastor: why?

barbie: it's too risky at the moment, so let's keep an eye on them.

alastor: good idea, now.

then he stands up and summons his staff.

alastor: let's start planning incasse something does happen with this new generation, after all.

he sits down on the bed and grins.

alastor: we are must stronger then they are.

blitz: he has a point there.

barbie: then let's start planning.