(CC)the goddess

Russell: Hello, today, we will be talking about the goddess of the CC world, liz.

Lazara: she is in the form of a 17 year old girl, her current age, but her backstory is pretty interesting, as she is in her villain arc.

Russell: Anyway, She is known as the flora host, She is mostly known for creating the fanfiction that involves the characters reacting to themselves.

Lazara: She's the youngest of the four hosts.

Russell: But she is the craziest one out of them.

Real liz: hey!

Russell: Anyway, She's the one that's making sure that the Canon events still happen in the fanfics, like kidnapping Luke, sending Raphael to kidnap Jasper to cause more tension, She wants to create drama so she can write more of it.

Real liz: It's not my fault that I want to bring more drama into my fanfiction.

Lazara: You do add your own lore from time to time and I know what the hell you did to me.

Real liz: Well everyone loves sadness when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Lazara: true.

Russell: anyway, The seven deadly sins along with the powerful demon queen knows that she exists, But they don't do anything about her because she can literally erase them out of existence, She just has to write something about them being murdered or them dying, And they'll be gone forever unless they are needed in flashbacks.

Real liz:’smirks’exactly.

Lazara: but they hate her, so we should be worried about the oc version of her.

Real liz: Oh ya, the CC version of Lucifer might strangle her, since I'm the reason why Luke was taken away, since the backstory in the original game needed to make sense.

Real sam: you are insane, But I guess this is the inspiration for our AU as well, Isn't it? Since I know that you have a lot of things planned out.

Real liz: I do have a lot of things planned out.

Real sam: And I am not even surprised.

Real liz: You're going to make me blush.

Russell: Anyway, she is basically powerful due to being the author of the fanfic, and by adding in her own twists, she is the creator of the world and not even god himself can stop her.

Real sam: Wait what?

Real liz: fanfiction babe, don’t worry.

Real sam: Well, you are the most insane person I have ever met, so I'm not surprised.

Real liz:’laughs’

Lazara: one more thing before she loses her mind, she is able to shapeshift and change her appearance, she will keep one thing from her original appearance, like her hair color, eye color, features, but in the end, she is just a traumatized girl who lets it out just to feel in control.

Real liz: HEY!

Real sam: And that’s a wrap!

Lazara: fine, this is just my way of revenge for putting me through so much pain!