Thank You

Hello, everyone. This is FantasyWriter241.

I just want to take a moment to thank you all for the amount of support on the Wings of Fate. This book was fun to write, and it felt right to focus on this since ARC-V was the fifth generation of Yu-Gi-Oh, and this is my fifth year on Wattpad. So you can see why this works out...

So, the question becomes what do I plan to do for my 6th year anniversary, or do I plan on making another Yu-Gi-Oh book?

For the 6th year anniversary, I want to make it a secret, but to give you all a little hint, it's not Yu-Gi-Oh related. I apologize if you were hoping for one, but... my goal is to expand fanbase a little bit.

And as for another Yu-Gi-Oh book, yes, I plan on doing another one, but I don't know when that time will come. It'll be ARC-V again, but this time, it's going to be about Rin because in my personal opinion, I felt like they did so little with her back when ARC-V was getting more serious with the four dimensions plot line.

That being said, thank you guys so much for the support on this book, and I'm looking forward to seeing what goes down my 6th year of Wattpad.

Thank you very much for reading. Stay safe and have a good one. :)