Prologue

Jennie POV
As talented idols in the vibrant world of K-pop V and I found ourselves on a fateful evening at a star-studded industry event where the lights flashed and the music swelled his eyes met mine from across the crowded room in that brief moment touch the undeniable spark that ignites between us.

We were both at the peak of our careers but our success meant the constant pressure of delivering chart-topping hits and maintaining a public image left us feeling trapped and isolated.

Taehyung known for his infectious smile and captivating stage presence he longed for a real connection beyond the superficiality of fame, and I longed for someone with fierce charisma and magnetic aura who could see me as more than just a kpop star.

As fate would have it, our paths continued to intertwine and we discovered a shared passion for our craft and a deep understanding of each other's challenges we laughed together during breaks, shared late-night conversations about our dreams and fears, and increasingly shared on-screen chemistry it started to flow into reality.

However, the Kpop industry is not known for acknowledging personal relationships between idols the pressure to keep our relationship a secret weighed heavily on me and him forcing us to hide our growing feelings from the public eye as we navigated the treacherous waters of fame and love we have faced countless obstacles and heartbreaking sacrifices.

Little did viewers know that the emotions we were shown on screen were of stars struggling to balance our personal desires with the demands of our careers but our heartwarming chemistry made we a sensation that captivated fans around the world.

Can Taehyung and I find the strength to pursue love openly against societal expectations? Or will our love story forever be limited to stolen glances and intimate moments? As the camera continues to roll and the world watches our every move, Taehyung and I's journey unfolds, filled with laughter, tears, and the thrilling power of our eye contact.

Eye Contact Season 1