Chapter 6: A Surprise Unveiling

He said to me "It's not that I don't love you, Lisa. It's just that there was someone else I had in mind before I met you. Kim Jisoo was a woman I admired and longed for in my heart. But fate had other plans, and Sehun approached her first. I thought I had found happiness with you, but there was a longing in my heart that I couldn't ignore" he weighed our gaze with a voice that trembled with vulnerability.

I said to him "Suho, emotions are complex, and conflicting emotions are okay. But let's not dwell on what might have been. Let's focus on what we have and the love we have built together. If we believe in love and each other we can overcome this challenge" I felt emotions swirling inside me.

I understood the complexity of the human mind but I believed that love could conquer all I took a step closer to him I stretched out my hand he looked into my eyes and hoped that gratitude would replace the pain he was carrying.

He said to me "You're right Lisa. I don't want this misunderstanding to ruin us. Let's fight for our love for the life we ​​dream of together" he reached for my hand our fingers intertwined.

As we walked hand in hand, a new chapter began for him and me we knew the road ahead would not be easy but with a new understanding of the obstacles we faced we were ready to embrace the laughter of love and the beauty of forgiveness.

As I continued to find solace in music I noticed the unwavering determination of my co-members BLACKPINK Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé to heal and move forward and I was moved by their resilience and decided to write a song as a special gift to myself.

I can see late nights filled with secret laughter and tears turning into brainstorming sessions with our love and support shaking with each note hree talented women put their heart and soul into creating a song that reflected my spirit and strength so.

The melody was infectious the lyrics were heartfelt and the harmonies finally made the song complete Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé secretly recorded 'The Happiest Girl' without being able to hide their excitement.

This song was dedicated to me while I was sitting in the studio one sunny afternoon immersed in music the studio door burst open creating a whirlwind of excitement and Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé each ran toward me with mischievous smiles.

Jisoo said to me "Lisa, we have a surprise for you. Close your eyes and follow us" her eyes sparkled with anticipation.

Filled with interest and curiosity I closed my eyes and followed the guidance of my friends who took me into a room filled with balloons the sparkling decorations and array of instruments made my heart swell with joy as I sensed that something special was about to unfold.

Jennie said to me "Okay, now open your eyes!" Her voice is full of excitement.

When I opened my eyes a breathtaking sight unfolded there, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosé while holding her guitar and smiling ear to ear filling the room with infectious energy buzzing with anticipation without hesitation for a moment the trio began playing a familiar melody.

My eyes widened in amazement when the lyrics hit me about how my heartfelt message was not left in the room the music soared with the love and unwavering support my friends poured into every line it contains the voice of my dear friends also co-members BLACKPINK.

Rosé and Jisoo sings "My heart only wants you the moment you say no" I was overwhelmed with emotions.

Rosé and Jennie sings "But tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world
You'll see like it doesn't matter
Tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world
You'll see like it never happened" tears of joy streamed down my face when I realized how much love and support I had from my friends.

In that moment I felt an unbreakable bond that reminded me that I was never alone in my journey toward healing after the emotional revelations of 'The Happiest Girl' my heart gradually began to heal the healing that the support of my friends and the strength I found within myself gave me.

A new sense of purpose one beautiful summer day I decided to take a break from my busy schedule and enjoy the silence of the park and as I was walking along the path lost in thought a familiar voice called me.

"Lisa! Is that really you?" A voice shouted that made my heart race I turn to look who is it well, it's Jeon Jung-kook still courting me.

But I tell him yes no still to me he comes to me while my heart beats between past and present I believed our paths would never cross again but fate had other plans.

He said to me "It's been quite a while since I haven't seen you. How was your day?" He smiled with a mixture of nerves and genuine joy in his eyes.

I said to him "Although he's been through a lot, Jungkok is learning how to move forward and find happiness in unexpected places" I took a deep breath to gather my strength to face the current head-on.

He said to me "Lisa, I never meant to hurt you. What Suho said that day was a desperate effort to soothe his pain. He didn't mean your love wasn't enough, he just couldn't escape memories of the past" his smile betrayed the guilt clearly evident in his expression.

I said to him "Thank you Jungkok for your honesty. We all carry our own burdens. Love can be both beautiful and destructive" My heart softened as I understood the complex emotions that gripped Suho I too felt pain and confusion.

He said to me "I know I can never fully make up for what happened between us but I sincerely hope you find the happiness and love you deserve" he nodded eyes full of regret.

I said to him "Thank you, Jungkok I wish you all the best in overcoming your demons and finding peace" as we stood there intertwined by our past I realized that closure.