Chapter 3: Suho Comes Home Drunk and Talks About Kim Jisoo

As we implemented changes in our lives we created a schedule that allowed us to spend quality time together regularly free from any work distractions we rediscovered the importance rof eye contact which had once deepened our connection and made our hearts skip a beat.

Our secret marriage life flourished once again stronger than ever the occasional disagreement was inevitable but we learned to resolve our conflicts with empathy understanding and a dash of humor we understood that no relationship was perfect but with love and effort we could overcome any obstacle.

As we sat under a blooming cherry blossom tree one evening Suho and I gazed into each other's eyes the setting sun casting a gentle glow upon our faces we felt an overwhelming gratitude for the love we shared cherishing each precious moment.

One evening Suho returned home late noticeably intoxicated is speech was slurred as he stumbled through the front door barely able to keep his balance I watched him with concern my heart sinking at the sight of him in such a state.

I said to him "Suho, what's going on? Are you okay?" I quickly walked up to him and grabbed his arm to steady him

He said to me "Jisoo... Kim Jisoo... You're here" he let out a heavy sigh as he mentioned other name.

My heart was pounding and I was filled with complex emotions I heard a rumor that his were attracted to Kim Jisoo in the past but he assured me that it was behind him I truly believed in him thinking that his love was enough to secure our relationship.

I said to him "What about Jisoo?" My voice trembled slightly.

He said to me "I was just... Reminiscing... We used to be close friends, and I thought I had feelings for you at some point before I met Lisa" he blinked his eyes glassy with intoxication.

My heart ached while listening to him, his drunken tone made me question if he really loved me, or if I was just a replacement for someone he couldn't have.

I said to him "Do you really feel that way, Suho? Am I just replacing Kim Jisoo? Do you still have feelings for her?" My voice was trembling and her eyes were filled with tears.

He said to me "No Jisoo! That's not what I meant at all I love you I chose you and am fully committed to our relationship" shock immediately appeared on his face as he came to his senses slightly, realizing that his words had hurt him.

I said to him "But why would you bring her up like this, Suho? It hurts me to think that you still have unresolved feelings for her" my tears began to stream down her face, mixing with her conflicted emotions.

He said to me "I'm really sorry, Jisoo. I regret bringing her when I know it hurt you. I don't want to lose you. You are my present and future" he reached out, his hands trembling.

As he wiped away my tears I look into his eyes, looking for signs of insincerity, but what I found was regret and love, undeniable and pure.

I said to him "I need time to process, Suho. I want to believe it, but it hurts so much to think that I might not be enough for you" he gently cupped my face his touch was soft and full of tenderness.

He said to me "Take the time you need Jisoo I'll be here, ready to prove my love for you and show you that you're enough" even though my emotions were conflicting within me I knew through patience and open communication that his love for me was true.

We will overcome these challenges and emerge stronger I help him stand up I hold his left waist with my left hand and his right wrist with my right hand we walk to our room I slowly place him on the bed. before I walk away from him.

He pulled me into the bed to sitting me down after he hug me from behind while his hands hold my elbow side to side and he placed his chin on my right shoulder it's this effect after drink alcohol beer.

I said to him "Suho... Can you let me go now" I slowly removed his hands on my elbow side to side when suddenly.

He said to me "No... Just... A few minutes" this maniac dares to touch me without my permission, please let me go... I want to sleep now too. after a few seconds later on.

He slowly let go my elbow side to side before I walk away from him he pulled me into the bed again but to lay down I'm facing him while his right hand hold my lower back.

He continued "Do you think it's that easy to let you go huh?" What? How did he know that what I was thinking if he knew what I was thinking I wasn't giving a crap.

I said to him "Please let me go" I turn to look at him with a shock face his face was perfectly handsome and his shoulders were wide enough but I couldn't resist his touch make me feel uncomfortable.

Until he said to me "No... Stay here baby girl" I try to close my eyes until I fall asleep the next morning sunlight streams through our window casting warm light throughout the room making the house cozy.

As the events of the previous night flashed through my mind I knew it was time to confront Suho about his drunken tirade about my co-member Kim Jisoo of Blackpink when I turned around I was shocked to see that he was already awake and looking at me with a smirk face and I quickly got up from the bed.

I take a deep breath and go into the kitchen to make Suho's favorite coffee after a few seconds later Suho came into the kitchen and as I handed him favorite coffee, he sipped it quietly looking into his eyes full of regret and feeling the weight of it a conversation that will unfold soon.

I said to him "Suho... We need to talk about what happened last night" my voice is calm but tinged with sadness.