Chapter 8: The Grand Wedding Day of Suho and Lisa

Wait? What did you say? I'm a pig I eat a lot of food but not just much this maniac I want to kill him.

I said to him "Put me down, you maniac" well, I admit I miss him a little and I miss him teasing me a little but I remain silent for a moment while he still bridal style me.

Until he said to me "Are you ready baby girl" I turn to I look at him with a curious face.

I said to him "Huh? For what?" His lips pointed to the picture frame I wonder what he means I turn to look at the picture frame? Wait that means he want to have kids with me.

He said to me "Tell me how much you want. As long as I can take care of them" I turn to look at him with a furious face.

I said to him "No!!! Don't you dare to touch me, you maniac" well, he give me only a smirk face.

He said to me "Hey baby girl relax, I'm just teasing you" well, that was new from him I thought he would do that soon.

I said to him "I want to sleep" he nodded at me with a smirk face.

He start walk towards my room while he still bridal style me after a few seconds later on were here at my room he walk towards left side bed slowly lay me down.

He said to me "Would you rather turn off the light or keep the light on?" I turn to look at him with a normal face.

I said to him "Keep the light on" I pretend to closed my eyes and he can go sleep at the couch when suddenly I heard his voice I open my eyes I turn to look at him with a furious face.

He said to me "Lisa... Can I stay here in your room? I don't want to be on the living room couch" what? He is afraid of the dark I roll my eyes on him.

I said to him "Fine!!! You can sleep anywhere in my room" while waiting for his response I pick up my smartphone on the table on the left side and I scroll through Weverse after a few seconds later on.

He said to me "I choose your bed" I turn to look at him with a priceless face.

I said to him "Do you... Want to sleep with me in my bed?" He slowly nodded at me with a smiled face he walk towards right side bed and he lay down.

The next morning the sun shone brightly on a picturesque day I open my eyes before I get up from my bed his right hand is on my abdomen while his face is on the right side of my face.

He said to me "Get ready baby girl. This is a big day for us" what did he mean he removed his right hand on my abdomen until I saw package when I open it what the hell this is white gown until I heard my co-member BLACKPINK enter my room.

Jennie said to me "Good morning Snow White were here to help you dress up in your white gown" so they pretended to understand everything I was feeling and now they came to help me put on this white gown on me.

Rosé said to me "You look so gorgeous on this Lisa" well, looking at their smiles I knew that it was completed without any worries and that Jisoo had makeup skills.

Jisso said to me "Okay. I'll do makeup of you Snow White Lisa" I looked at myself in the mirror wearing an elegant breathtaking white dress.

My eyes shined with happiness and my heart was filled with excitement. Today was the day I had dreamed of my whole life this day I really got married to the love of my life Suho for real this time.

Meanwhile the venue was decorated with beautifully arranged flowers and the air was filled with excitement and joy he stood at the altar he couldn't help but smile in his tailored black suit his heart pounding with a mixture of nervousness and happiness I imagined myself walking towards him.

Until I saw BamBam as the best man I make eye contact with him 'I'll kill you later' well, he give only nodded with a smile face somehow my beauty captivates every soul As the door opens the soft melody of the piano floats in the air.

Escorted by my stepfather I walked gracefully down the aisle Suho's gasped when he looked at me he saw my angelic eyes filled with awe and adoration my radiant smile lit up the room and took everyone's breath away when I reached the altar.

My stepfather kissed my cheek and placed my hand in Suho's our eyes locked and in that moment when time stopped we shared a special bond in an unspoken language that only we could understand the ceremony began and we exchanged heartfelt vows.

Love, support, and promises of endless growth were spoken, and with every word, the eyes of our loved ones, members of the K-pop industry, other K-pop idols, and our co-members EXO and BLACKPINK, who watched the unbreakable bond between Suho and me tears flowed our love story.

Unfolded and our journey from strangers to soulmates was told the entire room was filled with applause and cheers, as we were pronounced husband and wife the atmosphere between us as couple changed into a lively celebration signaling.

The start of the festivities and the guests enthusiastically joined in with laughter and music filling the air as the night wore on he and I took a break from the crowds to a quiet garden decorated with twinkling lights amid the chaos we cherished the love we built together and found solace in each other's arms.

He said to me "You're my everything, Lisa. I have been waiting for you all my life and today I get to call you my wife and for our future kids I can't stop imagined it babe" his fingers were gently caressing my cheek and my eyes were filled with tears of happiness as I caressed his cheek.