Chapter 2: The First Fight Of Their Secert Marriage

Go our own way stronger and more united than ever before after an overwhelming encounter with the paparazzi meanwhile I went home while Suho sit on the couch watching.

Until he said to me "Your late. Have you eaten? There was a food in the refrigerator you can heat up" I nodded at him with a normal face.

Well, had been enjoying our blissful secret marriage life for several months our love story was one that had captured the hearts of millions and our chemistry was undeniable however like any other couple we were not immune to the occasional disagreement it was a beautiful spring evening in Seoul, and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom.

Suho had just returned from a long day at the studio while me had been busy with my promotions we were both exhausted but excited to spend some quality time together as he walked through the door he noticed that I was quietly sitting on the couch my expression distant.

He said to me "Hey, is everything okay?" Concerned he approached me and gently placed his hand on my shoulder.

I said to him "I'm just tired Suho. It feels like we don't have any time for ourselves anymore. We are constantly surrounded by work and I miss us" I sighed my eyes filled with frustration.

He felt guilty that we were so caught up in our busy schedules that we neglected to prioritize our relationship he realized that I was right that we need to find a balance between our personal and professional lives.

He said to me "I'm sorry Lisa. You're right. I've been so focused on work that I forgot to make time for us. Let's fix this" wait? Why his voice sound like seductive. I turn to look at hm with a curious face.

I said to him "I hope we don't lose the spark we had when we first started dating, when we were so relaxed back then" I quickly look away and want to go to my room right now.

When I tried to stand up, he quickly pulled me back and sat me down on the couch why do I feel unsafe with him while he puts his hand on me and rests his chin on me? Right side of my shoulder.

He said to me "Baby girl we promise to make time for each other. It's essential to our relationship. Maybe we can plan a surprise date night" I swallow my saliva I turn to look at him with a fake smile face.

I said to him "I think it’s really good, Suho. I want to go on a date with my husband" Please Suho let go of me after a few seconds later on finally let go of me before I could leave he pointed his index finger at me.

He said to me "Stay here!!! Don't go anywhere... You got it!!!" I slowly nodded at him with a normal face.

Seriously what he was trying to do to be nice to me this time is getting weirder by the day I sat back on the couch until I was so sleepy now that I yawned just once and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes later on I felt someone tap my left buttock I turn to look who is it well, it's Suho I adjusted myself to sit down.

I said to him "What do you want?" He turn to look at me with a curious face.

He said to me "Eat this... I..." Before he finish his statement I cut him off.

I said to him "No, but thanks to the offering, I'm not hungry" I stand up before I start to walk away from him.

He said to me "Why? Can you just stay here for a while huh?" He hold my right wrist I turn to look at him with a curious face well, what he up to this time.

I said to him "Fine!!!" He pulled me to sit next to him and to my surprise, he feeding me instead I was able to feed myself wait? Why does it taste so bad? Even though he cook it by himself I have to hide my bad thoughts about his food so I swallow it right away.

Until said to me "How was it? Baby girl" I only give him trumps up and a fake smile at him.

I said to him "I need to drink milk" he nodded at me with a smile face after He returned with milk and handed it over I accepted it I started drinking it until it was empty.

We spent the evening discussing our plans for the future laughing and reminiscing about our early days together I realized that the key to a successful secret marriage is open communication and never forgetting the love that brought us together.

He said to me "What movies or series do you want to watch baby girl" I turn to look at hm with a fake smiled face.

I said to him "My Husband-in-law" I've been home since 2020 and when the series begins, following the protocol of not going out without permission anyway I feel his left arm resting on my back.

His left hand grabs my left arm pulling me closer to him until his face is on my right shoulder after his left hand is holding my abdomen well, I feel uncomfortable right now even his my husband now as a few episode he on off the smart tv.

He said to me "Let's go to our room" he unhold my abdomen and he stand up to hold my right hand using his left hand after a few seconds later on were here at our room he unhold my right hand.

I walked towards the bed and suddenly lay down my eyes slowly closed and only his voice was heard. "Good night baby girl" I nodded at him even I fall asleep.

When the sun rose the next morning I rolled to the right and slowly opened my eyes out of breath moreover Suho hugged me tightly and I quickly patted his right chest before finally letting me go after a few minutes then he woke up and turn to look at me with a little smirk face.