The Rose-Red Tyrant | 014 |

──❝The Rose-Red Tyrant❞──

────────────────────

〖 Undisclosed Location - Night 〗

[Y/n] found herself once again trapped in the twisted version of the rose garden, surrounded by gnarled dark roses that seemed to mock her. The air was heavy with an eerie stillness, the only sounds being the soft whispers of her own anxiety. As she tried to take in her surroundings, she noticed her body lying on someone's lap. A chill ran down her spine as she recognized the mysterious figure from her previous nightmare. [Y/n] tried to force words out, to utter a yell of anger, but her throat bobbed and quivered like a leaf in the wind, betraying her weakness. "You..." she managed to croak, her voice barely audible. The figure's face remained hidden in the shadows, a sinister smile playing on his lips. His voice, cold and haunting, filled the air. "Ah, my rose, you've returned to me," he said, his voice dripping with both desire and possession. "How, I've longed to see you again. To have you back in my grasp, to reveal your fear and vulnerability once again." 

[Y/n] tried to move, but her body felt heavy as if held captive by an invisible force. Fear gripped her heart as she listened to the figure's words, his intentions becoming all too clear. She fought back the rising panic, desperately hoping that this was just a nightmare, a twisted figment of her imagination. "But why? Why am I your rose?" [Y/n] managed to muster the courage to question, her voice quivering. The figure chuckled darkly, a sound that sent shivers down her spine. "Because, dear one, you possess a beauty that is unmatched. A beauty that is mine, and mine alone. Anyone who tries to take that away from me will face dire consequences. We were meant to be together, forever intertwined in a dance of darkness and devotion. You are my muse, my inspiration, and without you, my existence would be empty and meaningless." 

[Y/n]'s mind raced, searching for a way to escape the clutches of this twisted world. "Please, let me go," she pleaded, her voice filled with desperation. The figure leaned closer, his twisted smile widening. "Oh, my sweet rose, you are trapped here with me. There is no escape. Embrace your fate and accept that you are mine." As the figure's lips descended upon hers, [Y/n] felt a mixture of terror and revulsion. She desperately tried to resist, but her strength dwindled, consumed by the darkness surrounding her. The kiss was deep and passionate but tinged with a malevolence that made her skin crawl. Suddenly, [Y/n] jolted awake, gasping for breath, her body drenched in a cold sweat. She clutched her racing heart, taking in her surroundings, relieved to find herself back in the safety of her own room.

The moonlight cascaded softly through the half-drawn curtains, casting a gentle glow on the room. Shadows danced across the walls, creating an ethereal atmosphere. She rubbed her eyes, trying to focus on the shapes around her, and felt a sense of grogginess linger in her mind. Riddle lay beside her, deep in unconsciousness, his breathing tranquil and shallow. [Y/n] gazed upon him with a sense of serenity as he lay there peacefully, his cheek resting against the pillow. His lips were slightly parted, and she could hear the faint sound of his steady breaths. [Y/n] noticed that one of his hands was wrapped around hers, their fingers laced together.