The Usurper from the Wilds | 030 |

──❝The Usurper from the Wilds❞──

────────────────────

Savanaclaw Dormitory - Leona's Room 

[Y/n] woke up with a jolt, her heart pounding in her chest, as the sound of the alarm clock pierced through the tranquil silence of the room. Her eyes shot open, and she blinked rapidly, trying to shake off the remnants of the dream that tangled her thoughts. She sits up in bed and takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Her mind buzzed with questions about the dream, the images fading away like wisps of smoke. Trouble was brewing, and she could feel it in her bones, rattling her nerves. She glanced over and saw Leona still sleeping peacefully beside her, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

[Y/n] takes a deep breath, straightens her back, and gathers her thoughts. Carefully untangling herself from his grip, [Y/n] slipped out of bed and padded to the bathroom. The cool tiles greeted her bare feet as she quickly changed into her school uniform, the fabric brushing against her skin. She glanced at herself in the mirror, adjusting her tie and smoothing down her hair before making her way back to the bedroom. Leaning over Leona, she gently shook his shoulder, whispering his name. But he remained deep in slumber, undisturbed by her attempts to wake him. Frustration welled up within her, and she bit her lip, contemplating what to do next.

Just then, the door creaked open, and Ruggie sauntered into the room with a mischievous grin. His hyena tail swayed back and forth, matching the mischievous glint in his eyes. "Ruggie, what are you doing here?" [Y/n] asked, my voice filled with surprise and curiosity. His eyes twinkled with amusement as he surveyed the scene before him. "Having trouble waking him up, huh?" he taunted, his voice filled with playful banter. [Y/n] shot him a glare but couldn't suppress a small smile. "Yeah, he's in deep sleep mode. I need to get him up, but he's like a bear." Ruggie chuckled and extended a hand toward her. "Leave it to me. I'll take care of Leona for you. You go ahead and get ready for campus."

Reluctantly, [Y/n] took Ruggie's hand and allowed him to lead her out of the room. She looked back at Leona, hoping he would stir, but he remained motionless, lost in peaceful slumber. As they walked through the corridors of their dormitory, Ruggie kept up a steady stream of teasing remarks and witty comments, trying to lighten [Y/n]'s mood. He effortlessly brought a smile to her face, even as she worried about Leona's inability to wake up. Once they stepped outside, the crisp morning air greeted them, with the school buildings looming ahead. Ruggie patted [Y/n] on the back, reassuring her. "Don't worry, I'll make sure Leona doesn't sleep through the whole day. Just focus on getting to school." [Y/n] nodded gratefully, her eyes fixed on the path before her. As she walked to the campus, her mind was still filled with questions about her dream. 

────────────────────

〖 Night Raven College - Interior hallway 〗