The Rose-Red Tyrant | 021 |

──❝The Rose-Red Tyrant❞──

────────────────────

❝Run as you might; I'll always find you; I'll engrave this out as proof of your virtue. Disobedience, dear student, shall bear its price, for you are forever mine in this grim paradise. In this twisted realm of eternal love, your soul belongs to me; your heart is ablaze. A bond so strong, it's carved in time as I hold you close, forever in mine. You try to run, but I'm always by your side. A dark shadow is a constant guide. No matter where you go, my love will thrive, for I am eternal, while you'll eventually die. Accept your fate, my love, and let's embrace it in this haunting paradise, where passion will race. Let's dance in the shadows and indulge in our love, for our bond will last forever, as fate will entwine.❞

────────────────────

"Riddle!" [Y/n]'s voice trembled with despair and anguish as she froze, her body rooted in place. A cry of horror and desperation escaped her lips, mingling with the haunting echoes of Riddle's disappearance. She collapsed to the ground, gasping for breath; her vision blurred, and her limbs trembled uncontrollably. [Y/n] eyes squeezed shut, pain gripping her mind like vise-like tendrils, as if the roots of an enigmatic connection burrowed deep within her. The pain that wracked her body felt as if she were being consumed by an inferno, with every nerve ending ablaze with agony. It was an excruciating torment that intensified with each passing moment, making it impossible for her to move or think clearly. On the side of her lips was a trickle of ink, seeping out from the corner and staining her pale skin with its dark hue. Yet amidst her suffering, a voice pierced through the haze of pain. "[Y/n]!" A voice filled with concern and determination called out her name.

"[Y/n]!" Yuuken and Grim rushed to her side, lifting her up and leaning her limp body against his chest. "What's wrong with her?" Grim inquired, his tone tinged with uncharacteristic care. "I don't know!" Yuuken checked her pulse and breathed, relieved to find that she was still okay. Her eyelashes were creased in pain, indicating that she had been experiencing discomfort before fainting. "Come on, stay awake!" He gently tapped her cheeks, hoping to rouse her. Meanwhile, the transformation that had taken hold of Riddle was far from over. However, the transformation that had taken hold of Riddle was far from over. His appearance grew darker and more twisted, his once pristine dorm uniform replaced by sinister attire tainted by the inky liquid. 

As Riddle's transformation reached its apex, the pain of his inner darkness became physical, seeping into every fiber of his being. His eyes, once filled with life and emotion, had transformed into dark, empty voids devoid of any trace of the person he once was. Without a doubt, this was the face of pure malevolence. "A dark aura is flowing out of him! Did his whole body just change?!" Yuuken firmly grasped [Y/n's] hand, pulling her closer to him in a show of concern.