The Merchants from the Depths | 069 |

──❝The Merchants from the Depths❞──

────────────────────

〖 Octavinelle Dormitory- Mostro Lounge - VIP Room 〗

Attempting to mask her dismay, [Y/n] hesitated, her mind racing with conflicting thoughts. Anxiety gnawed at her as she weighed her options. Safety versus the unknown. Her expression morphed into a canvas of conflicting emotions. In the depths of her eyes, turmoil etched itself as she grappled with the decision before her. The weight of the consequences bore down on her, causing her to second-guess herself. She had to help her friends, no matter the cost, for she understood that their lives were at stake. With each passing second marked by the clock's relentless ticking, the weight of the moment amplified, enveloping [Y/n] in an escalating urgency. Her heart reverberated within her chest like a relentless drumbeat, a palpable manifestation of the mounting pressure she felt. Meanwhile, Azul remained fixated on [Y/n], an unwavering gaze that seemed to transcend time itself, his patience an unyielding force, unmarred by the passage of moments.

Just the two of them—she and Azul—are still holed up in the VIP room. In the stillness of the room, doubts clawed at her resolve, and a foreboding sense of danger enveloped her entire being. The shadows danced playfully, their mischievous movements sending shivers down her spine. With each passing hour, the sense of unease escalated, stirring her imagination and blurring the line between reality and fantasy. The weight of uncertainty bore down on her; thoughts raced about the fate of those she held dear. [Y/n] grappled with the dilemma of forsaking her loved ones for Azul, especially amidst the foreboding atmosphere hinting at impending danger.

Before long, a disturbance from the outside world jolted [Y/n] from her contemplation, yet failed to dispel the lingering grip of her anxious thoughts. Azul stood near the entrance of the VIP room, his hand gripping the door handle tightly as he prepared himself for whatever chaos awaited him outside. The commotion grew louder, causing his heart to race with anticipation. Just as he was about to push the door open, a voice stopped him in his tracks. "Azul.." Azul turned his gaze toward the sound. His gaze landed upon [Y/n]'s delicate figure, slightly hunched over. Her hair flowed like a cascading waterfall, enveloping her visage in a protective veil. Her posture spoke volumes, a clear indicator of profound inner turmoil. Azul could see the turmoil etched across her face as she purposefully averted his eyes, unwilling to meet his smug gaze. He found a hint of pleasure in her attempt to construct a barrier—a seemingly impenetrable wall between them. However, Azul remained undeterred, recognizing the façade she sought to construct. He had unraveled it once before, and with a steadfast resolve, he was poised to see through it once more.

[Y/n] shook her head slowly, the creases forming a web of tension across her forehead. Taking a deep breath, she mustered the courage to speak, her voice barely above a whisper: "Azul, I implore you... grant me sufficient time before I reach a decision." A sinister curve tugged at the corners of his lips, forming a dark smile that hinted at mischief, while a glimmer of cunning danced within his gaze. It was a smile that did not quite reach his eyes, leaving [Y/n] with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Azul was well aware of the power he held over [Y/n]. Despite the turmoil brewing within him, he couldn't resist playing with her emotions just a little longer. "Very well," he replied, his tone dripping with both amusement and a hint of sinister intent.