The Rose-Red Tyrant | 017 |

──❝The Rose-Red Tyrant❞──

────────────────────

〖 Night Raven Collage - Day〗

The air hung heavy with tension, as if the weight of [Y/n]'s own uncertainty could topple the entire world. Shadows danced along the walls, casting eerie shapes that matched the turmoil brewing within [Y/n]'s heart as she tentatively made her way through the college campus. Her steps were measured and soft as if she were a ghost gliding through the darkness of her own thoughts. [Y/n]'s eyes, once calm and steady, now seemed to carry a hint of sadness and weariness as she gazed upon the familiar surroundings. A persistent, gnawing sensation permeated her thoughts—an incessant querying of her own actions and choices that plagued her mind, leaving her tormented and questioning her every move. 

Riddle's voice echoed in her mind, his words replaying over and over again. "You're being clouded by his deceptive ways, [Y/n]. Can't you see he's trying to steal you from me? He and his troublemaking crew are nothing but trouble. They'll only drag you down and lead you astray. I won't let that happen." [Y/n] clenched her fists, a firm resolve building within her as her eyes took on a glint. Determined to assert her autonomy and protect her cherished relationships, she resolved to prove Riddle wrong by demonstrating her own agency and independence and by fiercely defending her friends from any harm or interference. The same could be said for her unwavering loyalty and dedication to those she held dear. Following their shared ordeals, she was acutely aware that she must safeguard the trust and intimacy that had grown between her seven lovers against any potential threats, including even Riddle himself, he wouldn't undermine the bonds she forged. 

Unwavering in her devotion to Riddle, she persevered, as the passion and affection she felt for him burned brightly within her, like a beacon of hope amidst the tempestuous winds of their shared experiences. Just as the delicate petals of a rose are entwined with the sharp thorns, their connection was both exquisite and tormenting, weaving their souls together in a dance of love and sorrow. [Y/n] fervently desired to reach out to Riddle, hoping that her words and actions would be sufficient to rekindle their deep connection and foster a renewed sense of trust. With each passing moment, the weight of responsibility grew, pushing her to dig deeper into the tangled web of deceit and intrigue. As [Y/n] turned the corner, she perked up straight when she stumbled upon Ace, Grim, Deuce, and Yuuken, who stood in a huddled group, their expressions a mix of discomfort and frustration. [Y/n]'s eyes landed on the collars adorning their necks, a visible symbol of Riddle's signature spell. 

Yuuken's eyes met [Y/n]'s, and a mixture of concern and curiosity painted his face. His gaze narrowed on [Y/n], a sense of unease settling in his chest as he noticed the tension in her posture and the sharp look in her eyes. He could sense that something was amiss, his instincts kicking into high gear. [Y/n]'s tread was measured and weighed down by an unspoken burden, as she marched resolutely down the hollow corridor, her approach drawing the attention of her companions. Bowing apologetically, [Y/n]'s voice trembled as she spoke, "I am so sorry... I had no idea Riddle would go to such lengths. I can't imagine how uncomfortable this must be for all of you."