Chapter 1: The Vigilante Strike

3rd POV:

9 Years Later.

In New York City.

New York, often called New York City or NYC, is the most populous city in the United States

New York, often called New York City or NYC, is the most populous city in the United States. With a 2020 population of 8,804,190 distributed over 300.46 square miles (778.2 km2), New York City is the most densely populated major city in the United States. The city is more than twice as populous as Los Angeles, the nation's second-largest city, and has a larger population than 38 of the nation's 50 states. New York City is located at the southern tip of New York state. The city constitutes the geographical and demographic center of both the Northeast megalopolis and the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. by both population and urban area. With over 20.1 million people in its metropolitan statistical area and 23.5 million in its combined statistical area as of 2020, New York City is one of the world's most populous megacities.

New York City is a global cultural, financial, high-tech, entertainment, glamor, and media center with a significant influence on commerce, health care and life sciences, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, dining, art, fashion, and sports. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York City is an important center for international diplomacy, and is sometimes described as the capital of the world.

New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that's among the world's major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a shootout an hour ago comes from the restaurant over there and something ain't right at it and which it was make these cops who are outside there and the rest of cops were outside there and they have their pistols guns out with them and aiming whatever it is happened inside the restaurant right now.

Cop 1: "Hey, where's the backup right now?! I thought they were supposed to be here right now?!?"

Cop 2: "I don't know, man! They say there was an important case crime the other location...about there was a group of mutant hater who hanging up there right now." He said to him and make the cop was gritting his teeth in anger and he was tries to break in there immediately then they both are going in there but interrupted by the sound comes from the boots of this figure arrive here.

???: "No need to call backup right now....I have the situation was control." He said to them and make the cops were turn their heads to look at the new arrival of himself and this is the man who was from the SHIELD and he is here to investigate about what happened here. When the figure revealed himself is he wore a bodysuit half white and blue also he wore sunglasses on also he had a helmet on too and this man revealed out to be...Captain America but close...and he is Patriot.