Chapter 19: Ichigo Meet Nigo/First Fight

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....." He was thinking and then he is in the park by himself and make him just sat on the bench chair by himself and then (Y/N) was looking at the sun is rising up and make him was chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was in his casual clothes to dressing on and he take the three children that they both going to take a park for themselves.

" He was thinking and then he is in the park by himself and make him just sat on the bench chair by himself and then (Y/N) was looking at the sun is rising up and make him was chilling little bit and then (Y/N) was in his casual clothes to dressin...

(Y/N)'s Normal Outfit.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the three children were over there and they both were playing with the basketball and then Manny, Alan and Daryl who was totally be happy to playing and also these three children are (Y/N)'s adopted children because he want them to keep safe away from the Shocker that they tries to using their hands and doing their balls to throw aiming at the basket and make them gonna win at it.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was smile.

Wolf: "You seems to be happy right now." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I just watch these three kids right there...Manny with Daryl and Alan that they both were innocents but they need to be protection." He said to him.

Wolf: "I see....I don't want to be in the experiment....I want to be freedom by myself to live peaceful happy." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "As well for I am too....I don't want the children to be turn into a monsters like me." He said to him and make Wolf nod his head and he was sat there and chilling little bit and then Logan who was sat beside with (Y/N) and he take a cigarette about it and he sigh and he said.

Wolverine: "You're worrying too much, kid....those shockers guys for what you call terrorists and they both won't coming here to search for you and the kids...but we will keep them safety." He said to (Y/N) and then he was sigh out little bit and make him said.

(Y/N): "I don't know, Logan....I don't want that these scumbags want the children and me to be experiment...but I'm gonna kill them all." He said to Wolverine and heard the man was chuckling little bit and make (Y/N) was heard the group of kids who were mutant hater...and they both were 18 year old and they told the three kids to get out and this make him feeling mad little bit and Logan want to help but (Y/N) told Logan to stepped back little bit and make him just sat there and doing it for what he says.

Wolverine: "Alright...." He said to (Y/N) and when he was watching (Y/N) just got up from the seat and make him begin to walking toward to them and then he whistle at them by himself and make them both turn to look at (Y/N) who was approach at them.

(Y/N): "Can I help you fellas?" He asked him.

???1: "Yeah, that freak boy is-" He tries to said and he got punch in the face so hard by (Y/N) and send him to the ground and his clothes were fly away and land down on the ground and he is naked with underwear on.