Chapter 3: The SHIELD/Return Of Kamen Rider

3rd POV:

In Helicarrier.

The Helicarrier, an aircraft carrier specifically designed to be itself capable of independent powered flight in addition to the standard functions of aircraft carriers, is the world headquarters and signature capital ship of the extra-governmenta...

The Helicarrier, an aircraft carrier specifically designed to be itself capable of independent powered flight in addition to the standard functions of aircraft carriers, is the world headquarters and signature capital ship of the extra-governmental intelligence/defense agency S.H.I.E.L.D.

Built by Stark Industries and designed by Tony Stark, Dr. Reed Richards, and former X-Man Forge. In addition to housing wings of fighters and other aircraft, the Helicarrier bristles with advanced weaponry, including an intercontinental ballistic missile.

The first Helicarrier was proposed by Stark Industries as a political compromise among the signatories of the treaty in response to fears that any nation hosting the Directorate's main headquarters would be subject to attack by hostile organizations such as Hydra with domestic political fallout sure to follow immediately thereafter.

When Tony Stark himself became Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., he ordered construction of a red-and-gold Helicarrier in the motif of his Iron Man Armor. This Helicarrier was brought down by the Red Hulk to be rebuilt as the Hellcarrier, the headquarters of the Intelligencia.

The main S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier was disabled by an alien computer virus unleashed by a Skrull agent posing as Edwin Jarvis as part of the Secret Invasion. When the Skrull Invasion was over and Norman Osborn the new director of S.H.I.E.L.D. (now called H.A.M.M.E.R), he soon ordered to dismantle it, to build his own H.A.M.M.E.R. Helicarrier.

When there was three heroes who stood right there and the other two superheroes who were showing the leaders about what they saw there was recording of criminals who were been hunting down last night....killing by the new vigilante....called himself is...Kamen Rider.

Newspaper: A new vigilante hero who strikes the criminals none like Avengers

Justice For Kevin.

Who is Kamen Rider? A hero or villain?

???1: "So we have a new hero who kills criminals and supervillains." He said to the others.

Ghost-Spider: "Yeah, possibly I have to tell you this guy isn't something else for what we saw...some bullets or anything can't hurt him. He was like he is invincible." She said to them and then heard the other feminine voice from the agent.