Chapter 6: Rider Is Merciless/Trouble Plan

3rd POV:

In SHIELD.

Quake: "How did this happened, Patriot?" She asked him.

Patriot: "I don't know...all I do is capture the vigilante Kamen Rider...it seems he had something powerful for what he just kill these Purifiers by himself.

Quake: "Again...another freaking Purifiers?" She asked him.

Then the two of them are in the medic room and Inferno with Quake are here and they both were sat there and then they have a words to each others and also they want to know about what happened and then Patriot explaining to them about what happened...he encountering the Kamen Rider. When Patriot confront him and talk to him then he wasn't listening...Patriot told (Y/N) to come along but he wasn't listening and he told him to refuse...then the two of them have a fight and they both were fighting...then (Y/N) beating the shit out of Patriot by himself like brutal.

Patriot have a bruises on his face and bodies and bandages to covering at him around and them Quake sigh and make her put her hand on her face and she said.

Quake: "I told you need to wait for me...and be careful about what happened back there...and you almost got yourself killed back there." She said to Patriot.

Patriot: "Quake, I just take care of this guy! I know how to deal with this vigilante-" He tried to said and let out an 'Ow' and make him was yell out little bit and then he was sigh out and make him tried to look at the two of them.

Inferno: "Looks like we are going to deal with the other problem about this new vigilante and he was definitely don't follow rule by anything." He said to them.

Quake: "Yes, but we need to know who or whatever he is...." She said to them and make her was got up from the seat and then Inferno too and the two of them told Patriot who was take a rest on the medic bed and waiting 5 weeks until he need to getting better and fighting at the bad guys or criminals. When Patriot was laying there and then he got his mind was thinking about something and make him was got stress and frustrated about what he really remembered like what (Y/N) says and he told him that he wasn't the hero...the criminals are innocents? No, they aren't...they are bunch of evils and animals.

Patriot: "*I won't fail this time...I'm going to find him and bring him to justice.*" He thought himself.

When Quake with Inferno are in the group meeting room with the superheroes that they want to talk about the vigilante Kamen Rider out there and he looks like he was keep killing more of these criminals and supervillains and send them back to the hell where are they belong to. The heroes are girls...and there was three of them.

and there was three of them

Capt. Marvel.

 Marvel