Chapter 28: Jetstream Sam V.S Kamen Rider

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Kevin who were driving their bike toward to where the location really is and make them both were heading there and then (Y/N) had a phone called from Sam who told him where the location really is...and he want (Y/N) with Kevin to be meet there fast as they could and then (Y/N) was with Kevin were in their Kamen Rider forms and it seems the two of them were prepare to fight.

Then the two of them were drove their bike fast as they could and finally they made it to where the building the they both saw there were shockers got there and they both were waiting for (Y/N) with Kevin arrive and then the two of them are gonna fight them all.

After the battle is done and make the two of them prepare to move on and out of nowhere there was a figure who arrive right on the time and then (Y/N) with Kevin know who that really is and that was...Gwen who is here right on the time with her Spider Suit form.

Gwen: "(Y/N) and Kevin...." She said.

(Y/N): "Gwen...." He said to her.

Gwen: "You two are here too?" She asked them.

Kevin: "Yeah, we both are here to stop Shocker right now." He said to Gwen and make her realize to seen (Y/N) and Kevin are change and now the two of them are different to each others and also Gwen want to seen them again.

(Y/N): "Kevin, could you leave us a moment?" He asked him and make Kevin nod his head and then he was walk out and leave (Y/N) with Gwen are alone right now and then the two of them were stare at each others

(Y/N): "So....how is it been?" He asked her.

Gwen: "I felt fine...why?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Cause I was yelled at you about what I did back there in the past but the thing is for what I did something horrible wrong and make me realize to know what I am anger about you, Gwen Stacy and I was forgiven you, Gwen. But I am not mad at you." He asked her.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I-I want to know everything about what I did to you and you have told me everything that I want to know the whole things?" He asked her and make her sigh and she was explaining to him about what happened and she was going to make him remembered at it and then she just seeing (Y/N) was different than anyone else and then he was turn his head to look at her who was chill little bit. When (Y/N) was sigh out and he told her that he really remembered about how he knew her like a lot and she want him to remembered at her and then the two of them were done talking also Gwen who was clinging closer to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, what are you doing?" He asked her.

Gwen: "I-I-I've been missing for a long time for this." She said to (Y/N) and make him confuse at her for what she tries to do is wrap her arms around at (Y/N)'s neck and she pulled the mask and helmet up and revealed his badass face and she pulled him into kissing right away and make him got his eyes widened with surprise.