Chapter 15: The Assassin LQ-841

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was driving his bike to heading out right away and make him was begin to moving out to the city of New York and he tries to moving toward to the place where he meet the three children and make him drove his bike faster and more faster also he was dressing up with his Kamen Rider suit form on and his black leather trench coat on and then (Y/N) wore a helmet but different helmet for what he weas wearing on.

Then (Y/N) driving his bike toward to the church really is and it was an abandon church where the homeless people were living here and make (Y/N) drove his bike to there and he was stop right there and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there. When he saw the children were in the church and they both were playing some toys by themselves and it seems that they both were living happy with normal life.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....I hope that they got feeling better." He said to himself and make him was stop his bike and then he stepped out of his bike and make him walking forward to the church right away and then he was heading toward to the door from the church and knocking at it. Then the door was opened and revealed an old woman that she was stood right there and make her recognize at him.

???: "(Y/N)!" She said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Granny." He said to her.

Granny: "Hey! Don't you call me that when I was older." She said.

(Y/N): "Come on, granny. I know you were been called with a nickname like this before...anyway how are the kids?" He asked her.

Granny: "They're fine...anyway you sure want to visit in?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he was got inside the church and make him turn his head to look around and he notice there was three children...Manny, Daryl, and Alan that's the three kids for what he save them in the experiment.

(Y/N): "Hey, kiddos." He said to them and make them both were surprise and they let out their happy noises and make them both turn their heads to look at (Y/N) with a happy faces and then (Y/N) was told them that they were doing fine and they really like it to be in here. Then the children like Granny who was taking care at the three of them...the three mutant kids are gonna be safe here but he had to take them to X-Mansion but at least they can be safe there for awhile and he doesn't want them to be get hit by the mutant haters cause he loose out of control and kill these pathetic fools.

When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the three children that they both were playing each others and make them both were happy as hell and then he just playing them for an hour while little bit. Then (Y/N) got up from the ground and he was told them that he was busy for everything and he told them that he will be back for awhile right away and he can't be back to them and after the children were understand about what (Y/N) say and make them ask (Y/N) if he come to visit at them again and he will.

Granny: "You sure to meet them again?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is...but I have a mission to do that I am gonna fight these bad guys from Shocker that's what these evil bad guys want to take over the world." He said to her.

Granny: "I see....but one thing is...good luck, (Y/N). Don't let your guard down." She said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and then he was got outside by himself and make him begin to walking off to his bike right away and then he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out right away. When Wolverine who was check out what's going on right now and then he was been following (Y/N) the whole way and he found out that (Y/N) is the only one who protect these children away from the terrorist Shockers cause they are the one who following at (Y/N).