Chapter 8: The Truth/Laura (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was ripped the arms of Sabretooth and stomp his foot down at the head of Sabretooth and finally killed him and then he was turn his head to look over there and saw the two villains were surprise with fears that they saw (Y/N) kill them without mercy. Then Quicksilver was getting up from the ground and he was run toward to Mystique and he tries to get away from here and make him was got her in his arms.

Laura: "Shit, they're getting away-" She tries to said and then she turn to look at (Y/N) who jumped up high up.

Laura: "Oh..." She said in surprise and make her saw (Y/N) was jumped up high like 56 high up and make her surprise to see how he can jumped up like that and then she was watching at (Y/N) who goes his fighting stance with a kick and make (Y/N) was use his foot on the right and prepare to kick these two asses.

Quicksilver: "Jesus Christ, did you just seen that?!? He just kill Sabretooth and ripped his both arms off!!!!!!" He said.

Mystique: "I never known he just killed him like that...we need to report to Magneto about-" She tries to said and then she saw someone who was jumped up high when he use his other move and make him goes kick toward at Quicksilver and she got her eyes like surprise with widened.

we need to report to Magneto about-" She tries to said and then she saw someone who was jumped up high when he use his other move and make him goes kick toward at Quicksilver and she got her eyes like surprise with widened

Mystique: "Oh shi-" She tries to said and her comes...BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then a kick hit down on the ground and huge blow up from the ground and shockwave with earthquake and make the two of them were fly up and fall down on the ground and they both were injures by the blow kick from (Y/N) just did back there and naturally the two of them were breathing out little bit and make him was stepped out of the smoke by himself and then he was looking down at the two of them who were survive back there and looks like they both were breathing out little bit.

(Y/N): "You two alive....but now you two will report back to your boss about what happened....I'll let you two." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) heard the running footsteps from Laura who was made it here and she saw (Y/N) was stood right there and she saw how the damage comes from the ground and she just seen a crater crash site of the ground.