Chapter 10: The Man-Spider Part 2

3rd POV:

 Back to (Y/N).

When he turn around to look and saw Man-Spider who was smile little bit and make him stepped out of the bank and begin to moving out right away and he was going to head out there and prepare to lead (Y/N) to somewhere else but (Y/N) gonna need him is dead...when (Y/N) was run to his motorcycle and then he was start the engine of his bike and begin to driving away.

Ghost-Spider: "WAIT!" She shout out and (Y/N) was driving his bike away and she want to head out there and get him but she can't...there were people who are injure also the rest of cops who were out there and they want to arrest her for what she did to Kevin but she had no choice and she must moving out right away.

When (Y/N) driving his bike goes faster and more faster to heading out and catching at Man-Spider by himself and he doesn't let him tries to escape away from him and then (Y/N) drive his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out and (Y/N) was...

When (Y/N) driving his bike goes faster and more faster to heading out and catching at Man-Spider by himself and he doesn't let him tries to escape away from him and then (Y/N) drive his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out and (Y/N) was drove his bike can heading up with his speed tries to after the culprit Man-Spider and he look up at the Man-Spider. The culprit was jumped up from the rooftop to the other rooftop's building and make him begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and this is getting (Y/N) going out right away.

(Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster and make him was heading toward to where Man-Spider really going is and he won't let go of it...then (Y/N) drove his bike goes faster and more faster.

Time Skip Later.

In X-Mansion.

The X-Mansion or Xavier Institute is the common name for a mansion and research institute appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics

The X-Mansion or Xavier Institute is the common name for a mansion and research institute appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The mansion is depicted as the private estate of Charles Francis Xavier, a character in X-Men comics. It serves as the base of operations and training site of the X-Men. It is also the location of an accredited private school for mutant children, teenagers, and sometimes older aged mutants, the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, formerly the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters. The X-Mansion is also the worldwide headquarters of the X-Corporation.

The Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters is a special institute founded and led by Professor Charles Xavier to train young mutants in controlling their powers and help foster a friendly human-mutant relationship.