Chapter 11: A killer? A monster? No...I am Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "...." He was observe all everything around here in this X-Mansion and make him just stood right there and observe around here and this place looks like a mansion and make (Y/N) was look at the window and pictures on this place and then he heard Professor X was coming up right beside with him.

" He was observe all everything around here in this X-Mansion and make him just stood right there and observe around here and this place looks like a mansion and make (Y/N) was look at the window and pictures on this place and then he heard Profes...

Professor X: "It is quiet beautiful, wasn't it?" He asked him

(Y/N): "Yes, you living this house like perfectly...who else living here with you?" He asked him and make him said.

Professor X: "My students...and the others too..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't understand...how did you recognize the voice from me? I mean how do you figure it out?" He ask him and then Professor X show the paper for what Laura just draw and it was make (Y/N) take a look at the draw was perfect and he didn't know how Laura really draw it and then he was really surprise to heard for what Laura draw that and make (Y/N) just heard for what Professor X gonna said.

Professor X: "Allow me to explain about this place...how I did create perfect around here." He said to (Y/N) and make him was walking beside with Professor X and then the two of them were walking to somewhere else in this X-Mansion and they both were chilling little bit and they were walk to the other living rooms and (Y/N) was put his hands on his coat's pockets and he was listening what Professor X saying. 

When the two of them were walking and then they notice the students who were saw a figure who stood beside with him and talking also they both were whispers also the others were surprise for what they heard of this guy...one of the most dangerous that he can kill anything who stood on his way.

???1: "Whoa, look it's the vigilante." He said.

???2: "That's the guy who kill the two villains Sheath and Exile." He said.

???3: "No way! Is he the same guy who took down the Purifiers?!?" She said.

???4: "Dude no joking! I heard the new and video was post up about this guy is brutal and he took these Purifiers like 15 of them out like smashes and kicks too."