Chapter 7: Henshin!!!

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his Home Depot work and took for 5 hours by himself that he was doing his own work and he just doing alright and he was been friend with the other people that they both working in here and it seems they both were enjoying happy. Then (Y/N) was take a break for what he done the Home Depot work and he just take a huge break for awhile and when he was sat there and chilling by himself then he heard there was a text message from the IPhone that he want to check out and it was the call from...Laura.

(Y/N): "*Laura...*" He thought himself and then he was opened it up and make him turn his head to look down at the IPhone that he take a look at it and when he saw there was a message comes from Laura.

Laura: "Hey, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Hey, Laura...it's good to hear you text me." 

Laura: "Yeah, I know...anyway how are you doing right now?

(Y/N): "I'm just doing my own job....anyway what's up with you?" 

Laura: "I'm just asking you about hang out." 

(Y/N): "Hang out...at night? Where?"

Laura: "Well, just between me and you were gonna have some funs so we are going to the bar or maybe having lot of funs out there."

(Y/N): "Alright, sounds like fun for both of us to going...but what about Pixie and Surge?" 

Laura: "They aren't going...cause they have something to do right now."

When he heard this and make him told her it is okay that he is going out with her at night and then he was shut his IPhone and make him was sat there and then he closes his eyes and take a few breath and relaxation about what he was heard something in his head and make him was really got a headache like the memory for what he was with the Shocker terrorist.

There was a fire all over on the show...where the rest of these victims of audience who were been killed by the armed soldiers have their submachine guns and then there were five several figures who were stood right there and watching at these poor people got killed. Then except for (Y/N) was stood there by himself and he saw all the massacres with bloods spilling all everything in there and make him felt bad about what he done and it is really an evil for what Shocker did this.

*KNOCK*

(Y/N): "Yeah?" He asked.

???1: "You alright?" He asked him.

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I have a thoughts in my own mind....anyway what's up?" He asked him.

???1: "It's your turn right now, man. Come on...we got work to do." He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and then (Y/N) have work to do right now and he need to be done when he really going out with Laura by himself.

After he was done with his work for whole hour and make (Y/N) just heading toward to his bike and then he was hop on his bike and start the engine of his bike and begin to driving his bike back to where his home really is...and he wasn't notice there were three figures who were hide among these people.

???1: "That smell comes from him...that's him...that's our culprit right there..." He said to the two of them.

???2: "Let's follow him...and make sure that we aren't losing him." She said to them and make them nod their heads right away