Chapter 16: The Shocker Attack & Warning/Bladewolf

3rd POV:

In SHIELD.

*BEEPING*

*BEEPING*

*BEEPING*

*BEEPING*

Nick: "How is she?" He asked Quake.

Quake: "She's unconscious and she was heavily injure...her ribs was broken and she lose too much bloods but she will wake up in 35 hours, sir." She said to the director who was standing right there and he heard about what happened to Gwen and looks like she was been hit like (Y/N) just punch through at her and make her was spat bloods out of her mouth and then she doesn't know that vigilante Kamen Rider...was (Y/N).

Nick: "This is bad...." He said to himself.

Quake: "What do we do with her, sir? We can't just let her dying like this..." She said to Nick.

Nick: "I know...but we need to waiting for her to feeling better because she need to be better and she was been fight through much...." He said to her.

Quake: "I see, sir...." She said.

Nick: "I'll take my leave right now." He said to her and make her was staying here and then Quake sigh out little bit and make her was turn to look over there and saw Gwen is still got her heart beating and keep beating and she was still alive. When Quake seen this and make her thinking her friend was definitely alive and she know what she tries to save her alive but she wasn't gonna let her go...and she need Gwen alive.

Quake: "*Sigh* Gwen, I hope you get feeling better." She said to Gwen and make her was begin to heading out of the way and she just stepped out of the room right away and she went outside by herself and make her begin to moving out to somewhere else. Then Quake walking toward to where the rest of heroes that they both heard the new of Quake that they want to know the whole things.

Ms. America: "So....is she?" She asked her.

Quake: "She's fine...but she got her ribs broken and we need to waiting for her until she need to be wake up." She said to Ms. America and make the other were sigh in relief and then they both were worrying about her because she is their best friend. Then Squirrel Girl and Ms. Marvel were cries little bit that they don't know how long is she gonna wake up but naturally that she is gonna be alright when she will waking up right away and when the group of heroes who were walking back to the living room. 

When they both got there and then another sound of alarm coming right up and make them both were turn their heads to look around and then they both heard the sound of alarm was ringing right up and they both were checking out. Then they both saw there was a building over there and make them both saw the building was light on fire and make them both surprise.

Inferno: "Whoa! Where did that coming from?!?" He said to them.

Quake: "It is coming from over there...look...there was a chopper!" She said to them and make them both take a look at it and then they both saw the chopper was flying and then there was a rest of mercenary squad that they both held the vice president as a hostage and make them both were stood right there and then one of them was...Sundown just stabbed the vice-president in the back and make him was screaming out in pain and chop his head off.

Squirrel Girl: "W-W-What the hell?!?" She said in surprise and she saw the vice president was cut off by the enemy terrorist Shocker and make him kick the body was drop down to the ocean right away and then Quake was gritting her teeth in anger.

Quake: "Who could doing this horrible things?" She asked herself and then others were agree with her too and make Patriot asked her.

Patriot: "Do you know who they are?" He asked her.