Chapter 5: Patriot V.S Kamen Rider

3rd POV:

Previously Of Marvel Rising: Kamen Rider.

When Laura, Surge, and Pixie were walking to their home right away and it is where they both are heading toward to the X-Mansion and make them both were walking and they were heading back to their mansion right away.

Pixie: "So what do you think about him, Laura?" She asked Laura.

Laura: "He was amazing...and I am interest at him...because he showing me good time and feeling...wild...." She said to her.

Pixie: "I'm glad to heard that well too." She said to Laura.

Laura: "What about you, Pixie?" She asked Pixie.

Pixie: "Well, I remembered about he was protecting me when I got approached by the other dude who told me to leave and (Y/N) just punch that guy in the face so hard and break his tooth out and knock him out like one hit." She said.

Surge: "No kidding...is that bastard death?" She asked Pixie.

Pixie: "Well, he was out of cold." She said to Surge and make her surprise to heard this.

Surge: "Yeah, I never knew that he had a great body....6 packs...." She said and she had a blushes on her face with steam up from her face and hair too and make the two mutant girls heard for what she said and this make the two of them were smile up little bit. Then she was shook her head and she told them that forget for what she really saw (Y/N)'s body is amazing and hot as hell and then they were walking and when they both are in the park and they heard there was a screaming out comes from the other people who were run away from here.

Laura: "Hmmm?" She was confuse.

Surge: "What's going on?" She asked Laura and she was shook her head means she doesn't know and then she was smelling up and make her growl little bit and she got her claws out of her knuckles from her hands. When Surge and Pixie are confuse and they don't know what's going on but then the three of them were moving out to there right away and they both went there and then they saw the Mutant-Purifiers were got there and then other three mutant kids who were running away from here and make the three mutant members of X-Men were growl little bit.

Surge: "Not these assholes again." She said.

Pixie: "So, what do we do? Doing a heroes?" She asked them.

Surge: "No...do you remember the mutant haters with the leader asshole name is Graydon Creed...and that prick was dead by the terrorist Shocker killing them all and Gray too." She said to them.

Pixie: "Wait, did they kill all everyone and nobody else alive?" She asked Surge.

Surge: "I'm sure of it." She said to Pixie and make Laura was growl little bit and she was gonna attack but then Ghost-Spider was appeared herself and then she is land down and told the Purifiers to stand down right now and then they both weren't listening and then they told her to back away before they are gonna shoot her. The three mutants seen this and they must know what they can help her but then they both heard the whistle sound comes from the vigilante who was there and then they both turn their heads to look over there that where the vigilante figure who stood on the rooftop's building.

Ghost-Spider: "*It's him...Kamen Rider.*" She thought herself.

When she saw there he is...the masked rider vigilante who was stood on the rooftop's building and looking down at the rest of the mutant-purifiers that they saw him was stood there with his coat wave.

the masked rider vigilante who was stood on the rooftop's building and looking down at the rest of the mutant-purifiers that they saw him was stood there with his coat wave