Chapter 9: The Man-Spider Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

After (Y/N) was awake from the bed and make him just chilling himself little bit and he really like her but when he saw Laura...but she isn't here with him and make (Y/N) confuse more and then he saw there was a note from the table and make him grab it in his hand and he was take a look at it.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...Laura...." He said to her and then he saw the word from her who went head out to the house right away and make her was definitely going back to the mansion right away and that was make her feeling good back there. Then (Y/N) is chuckling little bit and make him was sat up from the bed and he was cracking his body and arms also legs too that he feeling tired for what happened last night that he had a sex with her and then (Y/N) was chuckle little bit but he just shook his head like ignore at it.

Then (Y/N) is begin to take a good shower right away and prepare to heading out for the work right away and he need to do his job before he will get late right away and he was got his clothes to dressing on and make him was already get his clothes on then he got the bike keys, and helmet too. After (Y/N) was get out of the apartment room and make him grab the backpack and begin to moving out right away and start to doing his normal job.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Gwen.

Gwen was frustrated and she was in her own home and she was sat on the bed and she was watching at the TV Breaking News and showing about the killing style of Ghost Rider and he was definitely brutal and killing machine also Gwen was think about what Ghost Rider says and he told her that she wasn't good enough to be a hero. Then she didn't save Justin and the others too and make her was got depresses about what she just heard of it and she was sat there and she doesn't know what to said.

Gwen Stacy/Ghost-Spider.

Gwen: "...." She wasn't said anything but she take the picture out and make her take a look at it and she saw there was a picture of (Y/N) and Kevin with Gwen.

Gwen: "Kevin...." She said and she was looking at the picture of Kevin and touch it and she turn her head to look at the precious person for what she really love him....her boyfriend (Y/N).

Gwen: "(Y/N)...." She said to herself.

(Y/N): "YOU! YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILL MY FRIEND, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!" He shout out at her.

Gwen: "(Y/N)...that's not true....I-I-I-I..." She tried to said.

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WHORE!!!! YOU'RE GHOST SPIDER, GWEN!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PERSON WHO I REALLY LOVE TO RELATION WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!! AND NOW HE'S GONE AFTER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!" He shout out.

Gwen: "But, this isn't my fault....I-I-I tried to save him."

(Y/N): "STAY AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, GWEN!!!!! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!!!" He shout out to Gwen and make her was crying out about (Y/N) with Kevin who was death.

Gwen: "Kevin and (Y/N)....this isn't my fault...and I didn't know what I did back there...but I am the one who should be blame...." She said to herself and remembered about (Y/N) who was disappeared and never return and she was thinking (Y/N) die for a long time ago and then she sigh herself and she must stop thinking at it.

Gwen was turn her head to look at the window and she saw the New York City was still sunset going down and make her wrap both arms around her knees and she was sat there by herself and she doesn't know what to do but...all she had to do is....going also keep going become a hero by herself.