Chapter 23: Kevin Is Nigo/Mercury & Dust (Lemon)

3rd POV:

(Y/N): "Alright...get up, motherfucker." He said to Nigo and make Nigo who was slowly got up from the ground and he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who looking at Nigo...and surprise to see the face looks like familiar for what (Y/N) describe him...the boy same as his age...he had a brown hair and eyes same to like someone else.

(Y/N): "Your face...looks like familiar....Kevin?" He asked him and make Nigo surprise and confuse about what he just heard.

When (Y/N) was find out about someone else who was alive the whole time and then he saw his friend...best friend is alive...and the memory was bring his brain to see the whole things and (Y/N) definitely knew it...and he saw his best friend was stood right there and he doesn't believe it in his eyes that he just saw him was stood right there.

Nigo: "Kevin....who's Kevin?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You....you are Kevin, aren't you? I-I-I-I remembered the name and familiar....you're my best friend." He said to Nigo and make him was surprise little bit and then Nigo was let out a yell with a headache on his head and then (Y/N) was about to help him too and he had a same headache little bit and make (Y/N) was groan with grunt and then he was kneel down on the ground.

(Y/N): "Damnit....my mind..." He said to himself.

Wolf: "(Y/N)...are you alright?" He asked him

Daryl/Manny/Alan: "(Y/N)!!!!!" They both shout out and they were run toward to (Y/N) and hug him then they both looking at him who had a headache little bit and then Nigo was get up from the ground and make him begin to moving away from here and he was running out of the mansion by himself. Then (Y/N) was tries to get up from the ground and he fail but he was kneel down on the ground and when he was get up again and run toward to the outside by himself and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw the motorcycle was been driving away from here and make (Y/N) tries to reach for his bike.

But he went to take a few steps more and make him was kneel down on the ground and he was breathing out and then he grab the helmet and mask that he was take it off by himself and make him was coughing and breathing out then the three children were run toward to (Y/N) right away and they both tries to called him and calm him down right away. Then Wolf with the other X-Men who were run toward to (Y/N) and ask what happened and then (Y/N) told them that he was remembered the whole things and he know the whole things for what he really remembered who he is and also his own past too.

Back to Nigo.

When Nigo driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out to somewhere else in this city and then he was drove his bike goes faster and begin to moving out right away and then he was start to keep driving and then the memories to bring back on his brain and he was start to remembered the whole things and he doesn't know what happened and he doesn't know about Ichigo who definitely called him...his name...real name...Kevin.

Nigo: "*Kevin...who's Kevin? Why did he say that I am al-*" He thought and it goes more headache in his own mind and make him was groaning with grunt that he was tries to shook his head and he need to stop thinking at it but Nigo or Kevin want to get rid of the memory for what he was saw and when he drove his bike goes in the middle of the city and make Nigo was stop his bike and he is breathing out little bit and make him was sigh out little bit.

Nigo: "*Sigh* I-I-I-I really remembered now." He said to himself and he was heard the laughing and chuckles over there and he saw there was a woman who over there and she was been surrounded by the group of bunch drunken fools and then the woman was over there and she dressing a black bodysuit and she had a pale skin with her left side face had an mark on her eye.