Chapter 27: Origin Of (Y/N) & Kevin

3rd POV:

In Shocker's Hideout.

Shocker Rider: "I see....they are failed....didn't they?" He asked her.

Mistral: "Yes, sir." She said to Shocker Rider and there was a woman who was stood behind at the Shocker Rider and report to Shocker Rider about what happened and make him was sigh out and then Mistral with Sam are the only two left that they both were gonna fight.

Mistral: "So, what do we do?" She asked him.

Shocker Rider: "Do what your can....you two are the only left that I really need...and I want you two to take care of this situation." He said to Mistral and make her with Sam nod their heads and then they both were going back to their own work and then Shocker Rider turn his head to look at the woman who was over there and she is working with the technology with project for what she create to upgrade Shocker Rider up.

Supreme Scientist...and this is what her doing right now.

Shocker Rider: "Supreme, are you finish it?" He asked her

Supreme: "It is almost done, sir." She said to him.

Shocker Rider: "Good, all I want to upgrade more power to become up right now....and this is how my victory over this world." He said to her.

Supreme: "Yes, sir...." She said to him and she wasn't really like him and she think this bastard is kind of prick for what she thinking about it and she want to get rid of Shocker Rider badly and she doesn't like him at all. Now then back to Mistral and Sam were discussion and they both were in the living room and they need to make a plan to get away from Shocker Rider because they don't like him at all.

Mistral: "So....what do we do with Shocker?" She asked him.

Sam: "I don't know...but this maniac bastard tries to destroy this world or rule over at it...and I ain't let that motherfucker get away from this." He said to her.

Mistral: "So you're saying that we should join up with (Y/N) and Kevin?" She asked Sam.

Sam: "Yes, you know what this sick fucker did to those two poor kids...they were just kids using an experiment as a weapons....except for me....I care about the two kids" He said to Mistral and make her sigh little bit and she nod her head mean she know alright and then Sam had an imagine wondering about how (Y/N) and Kevin going right now and he want them to be freedom and safety.

He doesn't want the two kids to be experiment for long time ago.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Kevin.....I'm gonna die with you right on this time." He said to himself and make him who stood on the bridge by himself and he had the rope around his neck and he was prepare to jump off from the bridge right away. When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then he start to praying out right away and then (Y/N) was look down and he closes his eyes and make him was gonna jumped and he just did right away that (Y/N) just jumped out of the bridge and begin to falling down to the ocean and then he was being lifted and grab by someone who got him in her arms.