Chapter 12: Heroes V.S Vigilante

3rd POV:

At Night.

When there was a meeting between the X-Men members that they both were sat there and then they were heard the discussion comes from Professor X that he want to know about what happened back there and they both heard what Professor X with (Y/N) having a words to know each others and then Logan was really pissing off about what he just heard that his daughter was hang out with the vigilante Kamen Rider and this make him pisses off about what (Y/N) did back there...but he just defeat Wolverine with punches and kicks so hard.

Professor X: "You know what this is about...." He said to them.

Wolverine: "Let me guess...the kid was in that suit armor on? And he's a weapon like me and Laura right?" He asked Professor X.

Professor X: "Yes, Laura told me everything about the terrorist name is Shocker..." He said to them and make them both were confuses and then Cyclops asked Professor X.

Cyclops: "The Shocker? You mean the one who massacre the building and stadium...even kill the man who was leading friendly in humanity?" He asked Professor X.

Professor X: "That's correct, Scott....(Y/N) was explaining to me about this terrorist Shocker who even the strongest and the fear for what every people who were mutant hater...and now they turn into fear for what they heard about the terrorists who killing all of those people." He said to Cyclops.

Beast: "I see...so the terrorist Shocker does have any mercenaries?" He asked Professor X.

Professor X: "Yes, they were...but I saw the memory comes from (Y/N)...but it was darkness and I don't know how to describe at it." He said to Beast and make them both were silent at it and then they both don't know what to say and then Ororo who want to know what (Y/N) say because she seen him was deadly and dangerous for what (Y/N) was did back to those Purifiers in the video...he killed them without mercy. When Jean was seen the hatred and memory comes from (Y/N)...it was darkness and she felt the aura for what she saw it was horrifying and make her doesn't believe it in her eyes that she really seen.

Iceman: "So he doesn't join the X-Men...because he is a mutant cyborg?" He asked Professor X.

Professor X: "Yes, he's a lone wolf...but perhaps he should pay visit to us." He said to them and then Jean asked him.

Jean: "What else did you see in his own mind, Charles?" She asked him and he wasn't knew what to do but then he was sigh out little bit and he said.

Professor X: "(Y/N)'s art is death....He's masterpiece it." He said to them and make them both were shiver little bit and they heard for what he said and then he told them how he become stronger and powerful who destroy everything...he can lift the car...and destroy tanks. Then Laura, Surge, Pixie with the others that they were heard the conversation about what they both heard that the X-Men were saying and they think (Y/N) is insane...but definitely insane as hell and even (Y/N) was merciless and he won't show those bastards or enemies without mercy.

Professor X: "Logan, I want you to watch him...and respect to him...he had been through enough to killing like you...he is a killing machine like you." He said to Logan and make the Wolverine was sigh out and he said.

Wolverine: "Fine...If he tries to hurt my daughter...I'll fucking murder him." He said to Professor X and make him nod his head and noted at it.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).