Chapter 13: Brotherhood Mutants V.S Shocker

3rd POV:

Previously Of Marvel Rising: Kamen Rider.

Ghost-Spider: "You ain't going nowhere, buddy!" She said to (Y/N) and make him sigh out and he was slap her hand off and grab her neck and slammed her to the wall and then she tries to resist to fight at (Y/N) but she use her fists and foots tries to hit him but thanks for his armor is protecting at him and then she tries to kick him up from the mask that (Y/N) was drop it. Then (Y/N) was back away from her and make her was cough out little bit and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look up and show the face for what her gonna witness.

Ghost-Spider: "How does that feel....*GASP* (Y/N)?" She asked him in surprise and make him confuse and then (Y/N) was appeared in front at her and he was ram his fist at her stomach and make her spat saliva and blood out of her mouth and send her to the wall and then he was grab the helmet and putting it on and covering his face and hair too.

Heroes: "GHOST-SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in horror and saw Ghost-Spider was cover in blood by (Y/N) punch her so hard and make spat blood out and this get (Y/N) was away from here and then he went on his bike and make him start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out right away.

When (Y/N) driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out and then (Y/N) was ride his bike going out and make him was confuse about what happened back there and he doesn't know what he was react...the girl...the hero girl was called out his name is....(Y/N) but how did she know about him...who is she...how did she called him like that.

(Y/N): "*What is going on? How did she knew who I am....and who is she?*" He thought himself and make him was definitely heard the voices comes from (Y/N) who was called out right away and this is make him got headache little bit.

(Y/N): "YOU! YOU!!!!!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILL MY FRIEND, YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!"

(Y/N): "SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP! SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU WHORE!!!! YOU'RE GHOST SPIDER, GWEN!!!!! YOU TOOK THE PERSON WHO I REALLY LOVE TO RELATION WITH MY OWN FAMILY!!!! AND NOW HE'S GONE AFTER FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "STAY AWAY FROM ME, BITCH!!!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME AGAIN AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, BITCH!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU, GWEN!!!!! I HOPE YOU JUST DIE LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER!!!!!!" That was the word for what it just says and make (Y/N) heard this and he was shook his head and he feeling like headache out and make him want to drive his bike to heading to his own home right away and he need to get rid of it.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

Magneto: "So he leave you alive, Mystique?" He asked her.

Mystique: "Yeah....he was fast...and he is deadly also dangerous for what I saw him was kill Sabretooth...he ripped his both arms off and then...his head smashed by the boot from the vigilante just kill him like nothing." She said to Magneto.