PT 20-Richarlyson & Bad

> *Richarlyson was sitting alone in front of the spawn warp not knowing why everyone was ignoring him or side eyeing him..*

> *Richarlyson sat there for what felt like hours not knowing if he was even alive anymore, cus he felt a stabbing pain in his back not really knowing what it was since he didn't have a mirror..*

(four hours later)

> *Richarlyson was curled up in a ball crying his eyes out, everyone ignoring him except for badboyhalo...*

(B)'"Kiddo it's time to go..."'

> *Bad says kneeling down holding richarlysons head in his hands, richarlyson looks up and nods standing up but falling over on tio bad..*

> *Richarlyson apologizes multiple times before bad carries him around the server, people giving him weird looks except for Baghera since she knew what he was doing..*

(B)'"Richarlyson do you know what happened?"'

(Ri)'"C-Cellbit k-kill-killed m-me"'

(B)'"I'm so sorry sweetheart but we're in your room...would you like to sleep?"'

(Ri)'"Yes please"'

> *Bad smiles at the small dragon before setting him on his bed and kissing his forehead before sitting down*

(B)'"Would you like one last lullaby, Richas?"'

> *Richarlyson nodded his head weakly as he lays his head down, bad tucking him in before bad smiles and started singing*

(B)'"You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when times are gray you never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away, the other night dear I will lay my head down and cry, you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when times are gray you never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away"'

> *Bad says that last word before chat pulled up saying*

(Chat)'[💀] Richarlyson was slain by cellbit'

> *The last thing it said before richarlyson laying down peacefully, bad was pleased because he helped richarlyson have a peaceful death and he was happy he did his job as the grim reaper*

'(The end)'