PT 22- Cucurucho & Richas

Richarlysons pov

> *Richarlyson was skipping around the tower waiting for his father to return and be with him like a father should.*

> *Richarlyson was just thinking to himself about oh how much adventures they would go on.  How he would do his dad's hair.  Richarlysons mind was just racing all over the place with possibilities of what he could do with his dad now that he was out of the hospital from drugs.*

> *Richarlyson sat down on his dad's chair slitly kicking his feet left and right waiting for his dad to come and see him since richarlyson left a note for him on his side desk of where he was laying.  Richarlyson was a bit scared cus he wouldn't know if his dad was the same dad he knows since he was on pills for a few months and they probably blurred his vision to not really see the actual pictures of what was happening each day.*

> *But as richarlyson was waiting he heard the warp go off and he quickly smiled jumping out of the chair and running over to the wall hugging the figure but the figure was fluffy and cold... Richarlyson looked up and saw cucurucho the bear his parents no everyone told the eggs to stay away from they said he was the one who kills the.*

> *So richarlyson quickly backed up before the bear could say a single word.  Richarlyson back up probably ten feet away from cucurucho cus he didn't trust him one bit as from what he had heard.*

> *Richarlyson grabbed his sword out and holding it close but not attacking as he wanted to see what the bear has to say..*

Cucuruchos pov

> *Cucurucho was a bit shocked when he got hugged by a warm blooded creature but looked down to see a small dragon by his hips kinda...  The small dragon quickly ran back far away from the bear which made him smiling...  Cucurucho seeing the dragon or normally knows as richarlyson pull out a sword made cucurucho almost laugh but he didn't...  He relised the egg wanted him to speak so that's what he did he spoke in his normal robotic voice*

> '"Richarlyson I'm here to give ur father some paperwork but it seems he isn't here.... But egg what are you doing it ur father's office so late in the night?.."'

> *He asks actually wondering why a child isn't in bed at 10:15 pm..  He pulls out his sword in return and chuckles before stepping towards the desk now five feet away from richarlyson and cucurucho was getting a bit impatient on the little eggs answer but he waited for the egg to get enough courage and speak to the 'intimidating bear' as people called him*

Richarlysons pov

> *Richarlyson was gripping his sword as tight as he could knowing he couldn't out run cucurucho but he smiles*

> '"I'm waiting for my dad cucurucho..."'

> *He says mabey after thirty seconds his tail wrapped around his waist but his wings being out in the open*

> *Richarlyson didn't have anywhere else to go so he stood standing not making a sudden movement*

Cucuruchos pov

> *Cucurucho nodded...  He the. Relised that Richarlyson was forevers kid and all of the Brazilians..  As cucurucho thought this it gave him a wicked thought as he was talking to forever about how he needs to cut all connections with stuff that makes hims weak and forever refused so why cucurucho might as well just do it for Mr.President..  Cucurucho steps closer to the egg with a evil grin*

Richarlysons pov

> *Richarlyson was against the window and scared to say the least *

> *As cucurucho jumped at richarlyson, but cucurucho didn't hit richarlyson he hit the window shattered it and kicking richarlyson by the stomach out the window*

> *Richarlyson was out of breath and falling at a rapid rate and seeing the bear smile down at him as he hit the floor all the he remembered before it became dark was the bear and a white building*

Chat-'"Richarlyson died from fall damage while trying to escape cucurucho"'
[Lives 0]