Chapter 1

I woke up at 7 am with my alarm going off for school. I got up and got dressed and put on a bit of makeup and did my hair. I walked downstairs to see my mum and dad sitting round the table.

"Hey mom.Hey dad" I said and sat down on the table and poured some cereal into a bowl.

"Hey, Aria. I want you straight him after school" My dad Byron said.

"Um why..?" I questioned.

"Because it's your first day back from a two week break, and it wasn't just so two weeks ago you told us about Ezra and you!" My dad said.

"Why are you so mad at Ezra it wasn't just him, and if you were gonna do anything about it you would of called the police by now" I explained to my dad.

"I would off if it wasn't for your mother. I want to protect you, Aria, and doing that wouldn't you would just hate us. So we have to keep you away from him" My dad said in a calm voice.

"Ok now, let's stop this arguing. Aria you know we don't like you and Ezra together so can you please just come straight home" My mom Ella also said in a calm voice.

"What are you going to keep me locked up until i leave school, just like you did for the two weeks off!" I shouted.

"No we let you go out to meet friends, but only people who we know" My mom said.

"You know what i'm going to school. Forget breakfast because i can't be dealing with you!" I shouted and grabbed my back and walked out slamming the door and getting into my car. I still had an hour till school started so i drove up to Ezra's because we are still dating but just get Spencer,Hanna and Emily to cover for me. It took about 10 minutes to drive up there and i parked my car up and got out and walked up the stairs to his condo and knocked on the door and Ezra answered straight away.

"Hey babe what you doing here?" He questioned not wearing a shirt and gladly let me in.

"Just my parents they are so annoying" I said as i sat down on his sofa and Ezra sat next to me.

"They will come around with it your mum kinda likes me but, probably not but then again she does work where i work and you are my in my class, so i kinda understand" Ezra said laughing.

"It's not funny, Ezra i really like you well i love you, and it just makes me so mad..." I said not managing to finish my sentence as his kisses me passionately.

"I love you too, Aria, and i will do anything for us to be together it just takes time" He said after our lips were no longer touching.

"I love you, Ezra Fitz" I said looking in to his eyes.

"I love you too, Aria Montgomery. So then, are you still on for tonight" He said in a soft voice.

"Of course i am. Spencer is covering for me so it's all set. That's if my parents let me" I say.

"Why won't your parents let you?" Ezra questioned.

"They are keeping me home arrest. I have to go straight home so they know i'm not going to yours" I say.

"Oh. Right. You can do it just be here for 6 pm" Ezra says and kisses me passionately again.

"Ok then i have to get dressed for class then. You can stay if you want or you can go i don't mind" Ezra says.

"I'm gonna go. I have to meet Spencer and drop off my car because Spencer prefers to walk to school" I say.

"Yeah ok. Now come here" He said and began to kiss me just as i opened the door.

"See you at school, Mr Fitz" I said and walked out the door and i could see him standing by the door biting his lip as he watched me leave. I drove back home and parked my car up and my came out.

"So then where have you been" My mom asked.

"Um to Spencer's just dropping my car off because she wanna walk. Is that a problem" I said.

"Well you haven't because I've just got off the phone to Spencer's mom" My mom said.

"What are you stalking me now. What's next your going to hook a GPS onto me so you know my every move" I shouted.

"Just calm down, Aria. Your lucky we didn't call the cops or got him fired because it's not hard for us to do that remember" My mom said.

"What are we talking about, Ezra now because i thought we were talking about me not being at Spencer's, and for the record it's none of your business who i date because you don't own me. So bye mother" I said and began to walk off.

"Just remember, Aria your only 17 i still own you and it's not hard to make one phone call. That's all it takes" My mom shouted and i turned around and gave her a dirty look and carried on walking to Spencer's house.

--------

Hey, well this is my first chapter off, Ezria... Hope you liked it. On the second chapter i'm going to carry it on with the same day but if i did it all in one chapter it will be really long and you would probably get board. Anyway, hope you liked it.