Chapter 11

The next day i woke up at 12 pm and when i got up my dad was already home. I walked downstairs and saw him and gave him a hug,

"Hey what's this for?" My dad questioned.

"I missed you, and Ezra is coming round for tea tonight he is going to be here in a few hours" I said.

"Oh why?" He qeustioned again.

"Becuase you guys haven't even spoken since and need to get to know him" I said.

"Yeah well your not going to spend the rest of your life with him. What's the point, i'll get to know him and you will dump him" My dad said.

"That isn't going to happen this time" I said right when my mom walked in.

"What isn't going to happen this time?" She questioned.

"Me dumping, Ezra" I said.

"Ha, that will never happen. He is with us forever" My mom said laughing.

"What. You guys are confusing, and Aria i'm just saying. I'll sit through this meal but no more surprises. You saying your dating, Ezra is more than i can cope with. Anything else i think i'll have a heart attack" He said.. I walked up stairs and got dressed and sat and listened to music for a while until i decided to get dressed. I got dressed and walked down stairs and helped my mom cook dinner and there was a knock at the door. My dad went to get it.

"Ezra" He said shaking his hand.

"Hey" Ezra replied shaking his hand back. I ran over to him and hugged him. I took his coat and hanged it up.

"Shall we all sit down then, because dinners ready" I said as my mom brought all the food out and we all sat down.

"You look smart, Ezra it's not that special coming to ours" My dad said.

"I thought i'll make an effort" Ezra said.

"Haven't you got something to tell your farther, Aria" My mom said to me.

"Now!" I said in fear.

"Come on" Ezra whispered grabbing my hand under the table.

"Ok, here it goes..." I paused for awhile.

"What" My dad said still eating.

"I'm pregnant" I said just as he put a meatball in his mouth and he spat it straight out as he nearly started choking.

"WHAT!" He shouted standing up.

"Sit down, Byron because it's happened shouting isn't going to change that" My mom said trying to calm him down.

"And you are ok with this?" My dad questioned my mom.

"Obviously not, but it's happened we can't change that" My mom said.

"Get out!" My dad said to, Ezra and he stood up at got his jacket and kissed me.

"I'm going if, Ezra's going" I said ans stood up and grabbed my coat and began to walk to the door.

"Your staying here young lady" He said.

"No i'm not, dad because if your not going to accept this then i guess you've lost your daughter" I said and walked out and jumped in to, Ezra's car.

"You should of stayed" Ezra said.

"No i didn't want to be around him the way he treated you" I said kissing him.

"You should of stayed and sorted things out" Ezra said.

"I don't want to get stress because it's bad for the baby" I said.

"Yeah your right but you have class tomorrow and your going back after school to sort things out" Ezra said.

"Fine" I said and we drove back to his house and went to sleep early.

----

Thanks for getting to this chapter. It means a lot.. Sorry it's short <3