Chapter 14

Today is my birthday and i got up early and had a shower and got dressed and then blow dried my hair and walked down stairs.

"Morning birthday girl" My mom said coming over to me hugging and kissing me.

"Morning mother" I said.

"Happy birthday chuck" My dad said nudging me.

"Happy birthday i guess" Mike said walking past me.

"Thanks, Mike. I guess" I said.

"Here" My mom said pulling me over to the kitchen counter where all my gifts from my mom and dad were. I began to open them i got a a new Apple air macbook pro and got a load of little things.

"Thanks mom thanks dad" I said hugging them.

"Its ok but that isn't it here, i forgot to put it there" She said passing me and nicely wrapped gift i opened it and i was a Rolex watch.

"Mom, dad you shouldn't off this is the watch i've wanted for ages and is very expensive" I said giving them the biggest hug.

"Well it is your 18th" My dad said. I put the watch back in it's box as i to set up my new macbook. There was a knock 30 minutes later and i got up and opened it.

"Am i early" Ezra said standing at the door.

"Not at all" I said hugging him.

"Happy birthday" He said putting me down kissing me.

"Aw thankyou" I said kissing him gently.

"So what have you got, Aria" My mom said.

"I left it at home i wanted to give it her after the meal" Ezra said.

"Good idea" My dad said smiling like they have planned something together.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing" He said and i walked over to the kitchen table and shut down my laptop, and put on my watch and my dad drove us to the restaurant. We met, Emily,Spencer, and Hanna there and soon sat down at the table. 

"So what did you get then?" Hanna said.

"Laptop and a new watch" I said showing them my watch.

"Wow" Spencer said.

"What did you get her, Ezra?" Hanna questioned, Ezra.

"I wanted to give it her alone" Ezra said smiling. We all sat and ate and later finished. My dad drove us home so we could pick up, Ezra's car and then, Ezra drove us to his place. When we arrived we got out the car and walked up to his apartment and, Ezra opened the door and we both walked in and sat down on the sofa.

"So then what did you get me?" I questioned.

"Well i'll tell you that in a minute, but first" He said and i butted in.

"What is it, Ezra" I said smiling.

"Ok so, we are going to need more space becuase of the baby" Ezra said.

"Yeah but we can sourt that out later" I said.

"Let me finish. Well somone i know owned me big time and knew someone selling this place and got us a good deal at $180,000. It's a 5 bed with a swimming pool it was worth alot more but the guy wanted to get rid of the place because they brought a place abroad" Ezra said.

"Are you being serious" I said smiling.

"Yeah i am, and it comes with most the furnisher all we need to do is put beds in it and stuff" Ezra said and immediately hugged and kissed him.

"This is amazing" I said screaming.

"I thought you may do that" He said passing me the box and i opened it and it was keys.

"Are these the keys to the house" I said.

"Yeah, i've had them for about a week now" He said and i hugged him.

"Another thing is, well this isn't really yours but it's both of ours. Well my mom didn't get me anything for my birthday because she wanted to get me something but was waiting for it to come in and get all the paper signs. Well my mom got me a new black range rover" He said and i smiled.

"Your mom got you like a $30,000 car" I said.

"Yeah i don't know why but you know" He said and i hugged him.

"You are the best boyfriend ever" I said hugging him. He sat up and i could see him going in to his pocket and pulled out a box. 

"Ok this is sudden, but i love you so much, and i think now is the right time beucase we are starting our own little family together moving in together and getting on with our life. So, Aria Montgomery will you make me the happiesst man in the world and become my wife?" Ezra questioned and i started to blush but in no time taking it all in i screamed.

"Yes!!" I screamed grabbing the ring out the box and putting it on. "I love you" I said.

"I love you too" Ezra said kissing me.

"My dad is going to go mental" I said.

"No he's not i asked for his blessing. It's only your mom that doesn't  know" Ezra said.

"Aw that's so sweet you asking my dad" I said kissing him.

"Ha. So shall we look for some beds and storage spaces and some baby stuff for our new home?" Ezra questioned and i grabbed his laptop. We ordered 3 king size beds for the spare rooms and a queen size bed for ourself we also ordered new wardrobes and bed side tables and all new kitchen appliances and also a cot and baby stuff and the main stuff we need really all in one night. We had it all ordered to the new house and had it all next day delivery so it would come in the morning and we can move in when everything is in it's place...