Chapter 4

I woke with, Ezra stealing most the covers.

"Ezra, why do you always steal the covers" I said softly pinching him trying to wake him up.

"Ow" He laughed.

"It's not funny i'm always freezing when i'm here" I laughed.

"Sorry. What time is it" Ezra said standing up.

"Um.. 10am" I said.

"Wanna go get some breakfast. I know probably one off the best places to eat" Ezra said laughing.

"Sure. Where is it?" I questioned.

"Don't worry no one goes there and it's about 20-25 minutes away. So come on get dressed" Ezra said picked me up out off bed. He was holding me like a baby and he kissed me..

"How romantic" I laughed.

"Well it's going to the most romantic place at this breakfast bar" Ezra laughed and went for a shower. I got dressed and did my hair and brushed my teeth and did my make up and rang, Spencer.

S- Spencer

A- Aria

S- Hey, Aria. Where are you. You were suppose to be here half hour ago.

A- Sorry , he want's me to go treat me to breakfast. Please just cover another 2 hours.

S- I can't. I told you a few days ago my mum and dad want's me to go see, Melissa because we haven't seen her in a while. Sorry, Aria your on your own..

Well that wasn't good but i wasn't going to let anything stop this. So what my mum isn't going to ring Spencer's house and it's not long anyway.

"Ready?" Ezra said and we walked out the door carefully making sure no one saw us, and hopped in to, Ezra's car i ducked down for a while until we got somewhere where no one really goes and drover the breakfast bar place. We walked in and got a seat and ordered, and Ezra went to the bathroom, and guess who walks in...

"Aria, what you doing here. Thought you were at Spencer's i didn't see your car out there?" My mom asked.

"Mom, what are you doing here. You said you were going in to work for a bit on the weekend" I said nervously.

"Yeah plans changed and felt hungry. Do you know this is my favorite breakfast place to eat. So then where is Spencer?" My mum asked.

"Um..." I paused for a while and Ezra came walking out.

"Aria, i was thinking.... woo.." He said loudly and then went really slowly and looked up at my mom.

"Ezra, what are you doing here" My mom said and in her tone of voice it sounded angry.

"I'm here with them" He quickly said pointing at a random table.

"So why have you just sat next to my daughter, and just shouted her?" She questioned.

"You not what mom i don't really care anymore. Spencer isn't here she was covering for me all this time and you and dad are that stupid you don't realize, and remember mom you'll lose me if you make me lose, Ezra, because me and Ezra love each other and age is just a number, mom" I said kind of calmly.

"You were there last night wasn't you" My mom finally sussed out. "And you wouldn't let me use the bathroom because, Aria was in there, wasn't she, Ezra" My mom said.

"Yeah but what, Aria said we really love each other and age is just a number please, Ella" Ezra plead.

"Ezra, you committed a crime" My mom said.

"Yeah but remember mom you will lose me forever, and i would never forgive you if you did that mom because i love him i don't get why you can't see that, and why is different for me when last year dad was hooking up with someone" I said and then realizing i shouldn't of said that.

"Aria, i can't deal with you at the moment. I'm just gonna leave because i don't get why you became so cruel" My mom said softly and walked out crying.

"Maybe i should go after her. Sorry, Ezra another day" I said kissing him for a while. "Love you" I said and walked out and i heard him shout it back. I managed to get to the car before my mum left and got in and sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey mom" I said.

"I thought you hated me" She replied and that made me sad, when it was coming from my own mothers mouth.

"No, don't ever say that. I just got mad, because i love, Ezra and i thought you would be the one to understand that mom because age is just a number and if i truly love, Ezra then i think that's all that matters" I said calmly.

"I know you do. It's just when you mentioned your farther it just hit me. True-fully i'm disappointed in you dating, Ezra but not mad i don't mind, he's a good lad and i know he will be there for you, but your farther hates him" My mom said what made me relived.

"You mean i can date, Ezra" I said happy.

"Yeah i guess so.. If you get you dad on board because i don't want you sneaking around what happens if it was your dad that walked in to there, Ezra would be down at the police station by now" My mom explained.

"Yeah i know, i'm sorry. Can we go home" I said leaning over to hug my mom.

"Sure" She said and hugged me back. Through the car journey home i texted, Ezra saying my mom is ok about us but we have to get my dad to be ok to date so i invited him over for tea because my mom wanted to get to know him and finally tell my farther so i'm kind of scared for tonight, but, Ezra agreed that's all that matters...