Chapter 19

Me and, Ezra both woke up early to get out early and get everything we need. We both had a shower, then i did my hair and makeup, then finally got dressed. We had some breakfast and soon got in the car leaving for 10am.

"So where you wanna go first?" Ezra questioned.

"Um, how about going food shopping. Get the boring stuff out the way" I said and he agreed and we drove to the food shops. We spent a while in there and filled a whole trolley. After food shopping we went home to drop the food of, so the frozen food doesn't go moldy. We then drove to my house. We still haven't told my mom we are moving in today. I unlocked the door and walked in and my mom was in the kitchen.

"Aria. Where have you been?" She questioned.

"Food shopping" I said.

"Why do you need to go food shopping?" My mom questioned.

"Because, we are moving into the new house today. I came to get my clothes and stuff" I said.

"Today!" My mom said what sounded like shock.

"Yeah, we are going to throw a little dinner party tomorrow night around 6:30pm" I said.

"Sure, i'm just a little shocked" She said.

"Mom, i was hardly ever here anyway, and i want to be settled for when the baby comes" I said.

"Of course, come here" My mom said and i went over to her and hugged her. "Do you need help packing?" My mom questioned.

"Nah. Ezra will help" I said and we walked up stairs. I grabbed all of the suitcases in the house and began to pack and, Ezra was helping. We finally finished packing my clothes. Then i grabbed boxes and packed a few things i wanted in the new house from my room. Ezra then carried all the stuff down stairs and put them into the car. I said bye to my mom. We then went to, Ezra's and packed all his stuff up and put them in car and drove back home and just put everything in the living space and went out again to go baby shopping! We parked up and walked in and walked over to the strollers.

"Wow there is lots" Ezra said.

"I know, how the hell we going to pick one" I said.

"I think we should get one of those 3 in 1, so it's carseat and strollers in 1" Ezra said.

"That will be great. Do you want to get the lady to point out those one's" I said and, Ezra went to find someone. I then heard someone call my name.

"Aria. Aria, is that you" I heard someone behind me and turned around and it was, Claire. Someone i got school with and who is also in my, English class. (Made up name btw).

"Claire" I said in an enthusiastic voice.

"What you doing here?" She questioned.

"More like, what you doing here?" I said.

"I'm with my mom, shopping for my sister. Baby clothes. Now what you doing here. I haven't seen your mom" She said.

"I'm here alone. Shopping for a friend of my mom's" I said in panic.

"Aw cute" She said as soon as, Ezra was coming back shouting.

"Hey, Aria. Babe. She said there over..." He said then finally realizing who was there.

"Mr Fitz. Why you calling, Aria's name?" She questioned.

"Because" He said and i could tell her couldn't think of anything to say. I can't deal with everyone not knowing. The principal knows and i don't care who knows.

"Haven't you heard about me and, Ezra. Well you know him as, Mr Fitz" I said.

"What you two?" She questioned.

"Yeah do you have problem" I said.

"No. Why you looking for baby stuff" She said.

"Like i said for a mom's friend, Claire" I said grabbing, Ezra's hand.

"Claire" I heard, Claire's mother say. 

"I have to go. See you at school, Aria and you to Mr Fitz" She said and walked.

"At least we don't have to tell the students" Ezra said.

"Did you mind. It's just that i can't deal with lying" I said.

"Aria. It's fine" He said and then kissed me.

"So where are they" I said and, Ezra pointed at the strollers and we picked one out and then went over a brought loads of clothes and sterilizing things, bottles, diapers,bibs and other stuff. When we brought all the things we put it all in the car and drove back home. We then sorted all our clothes and sorted all the baby things out. We then got on with the day just staying though...