Chapter 15

The next day, i woke up with my alarm going of. I got up and, Ezra soon followed. I got dressed and sat on his sofa.

"I'm going to call in and have the day off. So i can be there when the delivery get's to the house and set the house up" Ezra said.

"I'll help you can't do it all by yourself" I said.

"No. You can't carry anything heavy because of the baby and you need you education. I'll get someone to help. Are you going call round after you finished your classes" Ezra said sitting next to me.

"Fine then, and yeah i am" I said. "Where is it?" I then questioned and, Ezra passed me the address.

"Wow, that ring looks gorgeous on you" He said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I just laughed. "What i'm serious, it looks good you" He said laughing. I got up and made myself some breakfast and then kissed, Ezra goodbye and drove to school. I met, Hanna, Spencer and Emily there. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys" I said hugging them all.

"OMG! What is that" Hanna said and i turned around thinking something was behind me "Why are you looking behind?" Hanna questioned and grabbed my hand. "This!" She said nearly screaming.

"You didn't" Spencer said.

"Yeah he asked me yesterday" I said and, Hanna began to scream.

"Let me just examine this ring" Hanna said.

"What why?" I questioned.

"To see if it's real. Derr" She said and grabbed my hand and started looking at it. "Wow, that is an exspensive" She said looking at my ring then at her phone.

"What. What is it?" I questioned.

"That's real" Hanna said.

"How do you know that?" I questioned.

"I know my diamonds, Aria, and this ring is worth around $20,000 to $30,000" Hanna said and i was gobsmacked and so were the others.

"Are you being serious" I said and, Hanna showed me a picture of the same ring.

"Ok, but how can he afford that. We've just bought a house together" I said.

"What you've bought a house together" Spencer questioned.

"Yeah that was another surprise. Do you guys wanna come and have a look at it after classes" I said.

"That is a very expensive birthday, Aria" Spencer said.

"I know, so do you then?" I questioned and they all said yes. We all went to class and met up at lunch. We got our food and sat down in the cafeteria.

"So then, what's the new house like?" Emily questioned.

"Big. 5 bedrooms and a pool" I said.

"Unfair. Your first house is like a mansion" Hanna said.

"It's good he takes care of you" Spencer said.

"Yeah i know, i'm just glad my parents are ok with it now" I said and smiled.

"So is he the one then?" Hanna questioned smiling.

"Yeah i think he is. If he wasn't then i wouldn't be marrying him and having a baby with him" I said and my mom was just behind me.

"Who's marrying whom?" My mom questioned.

"Mom, um can we talk" I said and stood up and took her to the, English office.

"What's this about, Aria?" My mom questioned.

"Didn't dad tell you?" I questioned.

"Um. Tell me what?" She questioned again and i showed her my ring. "Wow this is going really quick, Aria. Are you ready for all this" She said in shock.

"Yeah i am mom he is the one i want to be with, and to prove that we are moving into together" I said.

"And when were you going to tell me all this?" My mom questioned in shock. "How are you going to fit you to and a baby in there?" She asked.

"We've brought a house together. We will probably move in this week because we want everything ready before the baby comes" I said.

"Why are you doing this, Aria?" My mom questioned and i didn't know what she meant.

"Doing what, mom. Being happy" I said.

"Moving to quickly. Your going to be '19 years of age and would of completed your whole life, Aria. Moving in, having a baby and getting married doesn't normally come all at once. That's all i'm saying" She said.

"I knew you wouldn't understand, because of the perfect life you live in" I said and walked out back to the cafeteria nearly crying.

"What's up?" Spencer asked.

"It's nothing" I said.

"It doesn't look like nothing, Aria" Hanna said.

"I said it's nothing. Now cover for me for the rest of the day i'm going to see, Ezra" I said.

"I thought we were stopping round your new place" Hanna said.

"Maybe another time. I want to be alone with, Ezra" I said and walked out and got it my car and wrote the address into my GPS and drove to the new house. I pulled up onto the driveway and it was beautiful. I saw, Ezra just walking out carrying boxes and i got out and ran up to him.

"Aria, what you doing here" He said then began to kiss me.

"My, mom thinks we are rushing in on our reltionship" I said.

"Seriously, we've just got your dad on board now your, mom" He said hugging me.

"She will be fine, any way the house looks amazing are you going to give me a tour" I said letting go then grabbing his hand and he walked me in.

"I thought you had classes till 2" He said while we were still walking.

"Yeah, but i needed to see you" I said.

"Promise me you won't do that again. You need your education, Aria" He said looking at me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry" I said and kissed him. He began showing me round the house and all the beds and wardrobes were up. Ezra even put up the baby cot and baby draws and was halfway through painting the room.