Chapter 6

A few days passed off my parents find out about, Ezra and i and they are getting use to the idea. Finally. It was Thursday and first third period was English with, Ezra. I left a present in a box for him on his desk and he should open it at break. After recess i walked to my lesson with Hanna, Emily and Spencer and they still don't know about me and, Ezra and i'm going to tell them on the weekend when they come over! I walked into class, and Ezra wasn't there yet and the gift was still unwrapped and he came in after me. I didn't want him to open it while everyone was in there...

"Hello, class today we are going to be reading abit off, Shakespeare" Ezra (Mr Fitz) said.

"Sir you have a gift on your desk" Mona said.

"Oh yeah i do. Thank you, Mona for telling me" Ezra said and at this pointing i was crapping my self. He sat down and opened it and looked at it a lot.

"Crap" He said staring at me and everyone was looking at me. Wondering what was going on.

"Aria could i have a word with you for a minute" Ezra said and i stood up and walked over to him.

"What is this?" He whispered looking at the gift.

"I needed to tell you" I whispered back.

"Why didn't you tell me at mine" He whispered back.

"I found out yesterday and needed to tell you" I explained and he just stood there and thought for a while. "So what you think" I said and he hugged me swinging me around forgetting we were in front of a class. "Ezra put me down" I quickly said and everyone started to laugh.

"Be quite, and read the first chapter" He said to the class. "This is brilliant news. I don't know how you parents are going to take saying they have only just took in us dating" He whispered.

"I know that's what i thought, now can we discuss this after class" I said.

"Sure i just can't believe we are having a baby!" He whispered and i could hardly hear him. I sat back down and kept smiling at him and he kept smiling at me.

"Ok guys let's forget this boring old, Shakespeare you guys can decide for this lesson off what we are doing" He said in a really excited voice and Hanna,Spencer and Emily looked at me thinking what has just happened. I can't believe it i'm actually having a baby!! The lesson went really fasted..

"Aria, you still coming round tonight" Spencer spoke to me.

"Maybe, probably only come round for abit" I said.

"Why where else you going?" She questioned.

"I need to tell you guys something but not till i spoke to, Ezra, i mean, Mr Fitz about it" I replied.

"Why, Mr Fitz?" She questioned.

"Just.." I said.

"Aria, can i have a word then?" Ezra questioned, and walked over to him and everyone was leaving the room and Spencer, Hanna and Emily said;

"Meet you in the lunch room then"

When everyone left and there was not a person in sight he closed his blinds slightly.

"Wow!" He said.

"I know, i couldn't believe it either" I replied really excited.

"How many week?" He questioned.

"I don't know, i found out yesterday after you left but wanted to tell you in person. I have an appointment for tomorrow during school, it's during when i have English, and i really want you to come i can't go alone" I said.

"Of course i will i'll just need to try and get off, because your mom will think it weird how your skipping my class and i'm not there either" Ezra said and he is right.

"We will think off something" I said and kissed him.

"Can you come round tonight" He questioned.

"Probably not, i promised, Spencer i would stay there because not spent any time with the girls these few weeks and i might as well tell them about us and maybe the baby if i can say the words" I said.

"Yeah, we don't want them thinking anythings wrong" Ezra said, and i walked out and met up with the girls at lunch. We were going home after lunch as we have the afternoon off for studying thing but no one does! After lunch we walked to, Spencer's house and sat in her kitchen/living room.

"What was going on with you and, Ezra today. Why did he spin you around" Hanna said laughing.

"Yeah what was going on there" Spencer asked concerned.

"I might as well tell you three now then. Me and, Ezra are dating again" I said.

"What about you parents, because i can't cover for another 5 1/2 months" Spencer said.

"Oh they know. A few days ago my mum caught me and Ezra in a breakfast bar she got really messed up and invited him for dinner. My dad then messed up again but they both finally got use to it because they don't wanna lose me" I said quickly.

"Just like that" Emily said.

"Yeah pretty much, he wanted me to stay round his tonight, but then i said i don't want you guys thinking anythings wrong" I said with out realizing.

"Why what's wrong, Aria?" Spencer questioned.

"Oh.. Um.. Nothing" I said.

"Aria, friends don't keep secrets if somethings wrong. It's the thing you told him today in class, isn't it because after that gift and him getting excited and throwing you around and then letting us do what we want is something you said to him" Spencer said.

"You proposed to him didn't you" Hanna said laughing.

"Um. No" I said.

"Yeah, Hanna don't be dumb the gift wasn't a ring size box" Emily said.

"Oh sorry" Hanna said and stopped laughing.

"So what was in that box?" Spencer asked.

"It was nothing really" I said but they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Aria, please" Spencer said.

"Fine tjem but don't go mental" I said.

"It can't be that bad" Hanna and Emily said.

"Fine, you asked for it... I'm Pregnant with Ezra!" I said and the room filled with silence.

"Shit" Hanna said.

"What!" Emily said.

"Are you being seriouse, why would you go and get your self pregnanat at your age" Spencer said.

"Obviously i didn't mean to get pregnant at 17,but sorry i'm perfect, Spencer" I said.

"Spencer calm down" Hanna and Emily said.

"No don't tell me what to do. I can't believe it and with you, English teacher that's just another level, Aria" Spencer said.

"Spener stop it!" Emily said.

"Yeah stop" Hanna stop.

"I'm going i came to spend time with you not to tell you this" I said and walked out and got in my car and went over to, Ezra's condo...