Chapter 23

I woke up, after about 5 minutes of sleep with pains in my stomach. I stood up in pain and began to walk to the door when my waters broke. 

"Spencer, Hanna, Emily" I screamed in pain and they came running up. They both looked at the floor what was soacking. "The baby it's coming" I screamed.

"What it's not due for 2 more weeks" Hanna said.

"It's becuase of the stress. Now call an ambulance" Spencer said nearly screaming. Hanna grabbed her phone and called an ambulance.

"They are going to be 5-10 minutes" Hanna said.

"Ahh" I began screaming. 

"Shall i call,Ezra" Hanna said.

"Yeah, call him" Spencer said.

"No i don't want him here" I screamed.

"He's the father, Aria" Spencer said and, Hanna dialed his number.

Ezra's P.O.V

I finally got the class to settle after about 15 minutes. I can't believe she thought i would do that to her. I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was, Hanna. I ignored it as i can't be dealing with her now.

"Does this mean your single now" A girl said in the class.

"No it doesn't" I said back. My phone began to ring again it was, Hanna again. I turned around and answered it.

H- Hanna

E- Ezra

E- What, Hanna i can't be dealing with this right now.

H- Meet us at the hospital quick. It's, Aria she's in labour.

I quickly out the phone down and ran into the staff room. There was a few members of staff in there and, Ella to.

"Quick someone take over my class" I said. 

"I will, why?" Ella questioned.

"No you coming with me. It's, Aria she's in labour" I said.

"Where is she" Ella said jumping up.

"At, Spencers" I said.

"Why?" Ella questioned.

"I'll explain later, quick" I said and we both ran out and got in my car. We drove to the hospital and quickly rushed to the labour ward.

"Is, Aria Montgomery here?" I questioned the lady at the desk.

"Yeah who are you" The lady questioned.

"I'm her fiance" I said. 

"I'm her mother" Ella said. She showed us to the room and we rushed in.

Aria's P.O.V

I was in the, Delivery room in so much pain. The girls were by my side and then my mom came running in and, Ezra came running in behind and went next to me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm so sorry, Aria" Ezra started to say.

"Please can we not talk about this" I said screaming. The girls stayed next to me grabbing my other hand. Ezra grabbed my other hand and my mom was just shouting. Soon the baby arrived into the world.. Me, Ezra and my mom had tear and i could see some tears coming from the girls eyes. I quickly placed him on chest and gave him a big cuddle while the nurses were wiping the blood off. Ezra came up next to me and kissed my head.

"Well done" He said kissing my head i began to smile. After and dew minutes of cuddling him. The doctors took him of me just to check him over. 

"Aw, he's so cute. Even though he has blood all over him" Hanna said and i began to laugh. The girls congratulated me and they soon left but were coming back later.

"Well done darling. He's beautiful" My mom said and they passed him over to me all clean in a towel. I gently passed him over to, Ezra and he sat with him for a while. He then passed him over to my mom. My dad finally arrived and had to get out of a meeting and my mom was hold him when he walked in.

"Wow. Congrats" He said kissing me on the head and hugging, Ezra. He had a few minutes hold.

"Ok, we will go now and leave you to with him. By the way what's his name?" My mom questioned.

"Theo Fitz" I replied.

"Well goodbye, Theo" My mom said and handed him back to, Ezra and they kissed me on the head goodbye and soon walked out.

"Can i explain what happened today" Ezra said.

"No as you can see, Ezra i've just had a baby and don't want to deal with anymore stress. That's why i had him today because of you" I explained.

"Well i want to explain, Aria" He said standing up passing me, Theo.

"Fine what then" I said.

"She is a girl i used to date back in high school. We are friends that it's" He began to explain.

"How does that explain you to meeting all the time?" I questioned.

"Let me finish. Well basically she is a, holiday planner and she offered to help me book a holiday for you and i and the baby. I then found out she liked me, she tried to kiss me but i pulled back because your the only girl i love. I immediately pulled back on the idea of her helping and just decided to do it on my own. She turned up to school to say sorry and ask if she could still help. I walked in happy because i thought i lost a friend before, Aria" He explained and i felt sorry for how i treated him. I didn't know what to say so i sat there for a while. 

"I'm so sorry, Ezra, but when your pregnant you do go mad. Would you take me back?" I questioned.

"Of course in my mind we never broke up" He said going in his pocket and passing me the ring back and he kissed me. 

"Now we have our own little family" I said and we bofe smiled.

"The young, Mr Fitz" Ezra said and he laughed to himself. The nurses let us have a diaper and borrow some baby clothes. So, Ezra picked him up out of my hands and began to dress him. He then placed him in his crib in the hospital. The nurse soon walked in.

"Ok so we've checked him over and you and your before perfectly fine you are free to go today we are just going to get the papers for you to sign out" The nurse.

"Well in that case i better go home and get the car seat and clothes" Ezra said and kissed me and, Theo goodbye and walked out. The nurse soon walked in and i signed the papers and were free to go whenever we wanted. I phoned the girls to tell them we not to come in tonight and just come round ours for abit. Ezra, finally arrived and redressed, Theo and changed his first, diaper. I got up and got dressed and i place, Theo into his chair. We walked out with, Ezra holding his chair and we strapped him in his car seat and drove home. The girls came around for a few hours and eventually left, Ezra's parents also came around and my mom and dad came around again. We had a lot of family member come round that one night so when they all left we decided to go to sleep. It was a hard first night as it was the first night of a baby crying and i did have class in the morning. I was allowed the rest of the week of but i didn't want to. We were taking in, Theo tomorrow because the lessons, Ezra teaches my mom doesn't and she said she will look after him. I wanted, Ezra just to finish this week of before he has the few months of.